The CEO of Cherryfield Montessori School, Mrs Magdalene Dzifa Adzanu-Atiase, has called on parents and guardians to instil discipline in their wards.
These include self-respect and the respect of others, politeness, humility and the fear of God.
“As a school, we do the right thing by training the head, hand and the heart of our pupils and students,” she said.
She also urged parents to regulate the use of ICT gadgets and television at home.
Cherryfield Montessori school, one of the best schools in the Ga West Municipality, has a student population of over five hundred from nursery to JHS.
Over the years, the school has proven to be the best in both academics and extra-curriculum programmes.
At a recent speech and prize-giving ceremony on the theme “inculcating discipline in our ward: the role of all stakeholders,” 76 Kindergarten pupils graduated to Primary One while 15 Primary Six pupils graduated to JHS.
The children entertained their parents with some spectacular performance in poetry recitals, mezzo maths competition, traditional dance and choreography.
Member of Parliament of Trobu Constituency, Moses Anim, who was the guest of honour, commended the school for the success they have chalked so far.
He also advised parents to invest more in their children's education; he said this can only be the legacy they can leave for their children.
Cherryfield Montessori School can boast of the best state of the art learning facilities. The school has qualified and experienced teachers to ensure that children receive the best education.
As part of their extra curriculum activities, the school introduced piano lessons, mezzo maths and sports activities to help the children build their talents.
Currently, the school is constructing a new state of the art classroom unit block to provide a more conducive teaching and learning environment. The school has also procured an additional shuttle to augment the existing two.
Cherryfield Montessori school is located at ACP estate junction on the Kwabenya to Pokuase main road.
More News Headlines
- Corruption is toxic and prevailing in every sector -Anglican Bishop
- Missing Tardi girl’s family hold prayers to mark first anniversary
- Driver, mate jailed 17-years for robbery
- Police suspect contract killing in Otumfuo's Asamponhene murder
- Man with old TV set mask leaving old TV sets on people’s porches
- The top cities overrun by tourists
- KNUST supports winners of 2019 Presidential Pitch Season II Competition
- Akufo-Addo to open National Conference on AFCFTA Implementation Monday
- Adom FM editor wins Media Personality award at MTN Heroes of Change
- Otumfuo’s Asamponhene killed
- Blame shareholders for job losses in Savings and Loans crash - BoG
- Video: Two street preachers 'fight' in Kumasi
- The Ghana Grand tour: Celebs join UK High Commissioner for final lap
- Science set inventor, 26yrs, wins MTN Heroes of Change Season V
- African youth propose 'workable' solutions to achieving Africa beyond aid