A double cabin pick-up with registration number WR 6560 C parked near the New Times Corporation Office on the JH Scheck Avenue (Harbour-Market Circle Road) in Takoradi in the Western Region has been turned into a refuse dump.
The double cabin pick up has been abandoned there for more than two years now and passers-by and residents around have converted the bucket of the pick-up into a refuse dump.
The Ghanaian Times is appealing to the Sekondi-Takoradi Metropolitan Assembly to contact the relevant bodies to get the owner of the car to remove it from the area because it is an eye sore to the public.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- CORRECTION: Amidu’s eligibility as Special Prosecutor: A-G ordered to file defence
- Accra floods: Akufo-Addo inspects dredging works
- Western regional minister, DCE dine with Free SHS students
- Special Prosecutor asked to explain fuel theft by staff
- Akufo-Addo must ensure no GMO in Ghana’s Agric agenda – FSG
- Photos: Eugene Arhin supports Muslims at Awutu Bawjiase
- Global Agric firm calls for increased investments in research
- Radio Gold, XYZ staff and others hit Accra streets over closure of radio stations
- Kumasi: Heavy downpour revives fear for lives, properties
- Photos/Video: Floods wreak havoc in Accra
- Peace Council urge gov't to extend training on terrorism to citizens
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Threat of terror: ‘Be vigilant of suspicious behaviours’ - GPCC
- This woman claims she can’t find a job because of her good looks
- The ‘sacred forests’ of northern Ethiopia