A double cabin pick-up with registration number WR 6560 C parked near the New Times Corporation Office on the JH Scheck Avenue (Harbour-Market Circle Road) in Takoradi in the Western Region has been turned into a refuse dump.
The double cabin pick up has been abandoned there for more than two years now and passers-by and residents around have converted the bucket of the pick-up into a refuse dump.
The Ghanaian Times is appealing to the Sekondi-Takoradi Metropolitan Assembly to contact the relevant bodies to get the owner of the car to remove it from the area because it is an eye sore to the public.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- NSMQ: Nafana, 3 others win in Brong Ahafo qualifiers
- OBOSS shows who is boss in NSMQ2019 qualifiers
- That's My Opinion: ‘De-tribalising’ Ghana
- Driver, mate in police officer assault charged
- Council statement on recent disturbances on UEW Campuses in Winneba
- Chereponi: One more person dead as humanitarian crisis worsens
- YRE Ghana walks to demand climate change action
- Mum mortified after x-rated video for husband is shared with 2,000 Facebook pals
- Police investigating themselves violates natural justice - CHRI
- Truck veers off Tema motorway into commuters and kills one
- MP backs calls for resignation of UEW Vice Chancellor
- GIMPA School of Technology; partners mentor young girls
- Today's front pages, March 18, 2019
- Growing police-civilian mistrust threat to public tranquillity - BPS
- 1,500 smuggled turtles found alive in abandoned luggage