The Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Free Zones Authority, Micheal Okyere Baafi, on Tuesday, March 12, donated food items and electrical appliances to the Mampong School for the Deaf in the Eastern Region.
During the visit, Mr Baafi also interacted with the inmates and caregivers to mark his birthday which also fell on the same day.
It was all joy for the children who were presented with soft drinks, canned mackerel, plastic chairs, television, exercise books, stationeries ( A4 sheet, pencils, pen) and other assorted items as well as other teaching and learning materials.
“Giving hope to the hopeless. Heaven has spoken. I will use this platform to express my profound gratitude to all who took time out of their busy schedule to wish me. God bless you all,” Mr. Baafi stated.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Pastors worship with Moslems at Kukuom Central Mosque
- Kotobabi 1&2, Kaneshie Kingsway win recycling competition
- Family cleans house, finds pet tortoise missing since 1982
- Four Africa city destinations you should visit right now
- ‘Galamsey’-induced water crisis spreads through Cape Coast
- Security Warehouse wins Outstanding Electronic Security Company in West Africa
- Church leaders must ensure security on church premises - Opuni-Frimpong
- Let's fight poverty not each other - Bawumia calls for peace in Chereponi
- 3 persons jailed for receiving stolen items
- Self-styled journalist charged for fraud
- UN chief deplores lack of civilian protection in armed conflict
- Freedom of worship is not complete in Ghana - Abotsi
- Let's develop national character for sustainable good governance - Rawlings
- MTN Heroes of Change Season 5 10 finalists named
- Photos: Careguide Montessori School marks AU Day