The Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Free Zones Authority, Micheal Okyere Baafi, on Tuesday, March 12, donated food items and electrical appliances to the Mampong School for the Deaf in the Eastern Region.
During the visit, Mr Baafi also interacted with the inmates and caregivers to mark his birthday which also fell on the same day.
It was all joy for the children who were presented with soft drinks, canned mackerel, plastic chairs, television, exercise books, stationeries ( A4 sheet, pencils, pen) and other assorted items as well as other teaching and learning materials.
“Giving hope to the hopeless. Heaven has spoken. I will use this platform to express my profound gratitude to all who took time out of their busy schedule to wish me. God bless you all,” Mr. Baafi stated.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Basic schools in Agona West Municipality observe clean up day
- 15 photos you missed from the match between Ghana's Black Stars and the Harambees of Kenya.
- Awake Purified Drinking Water rescues Okwampa, Ayensuako residents from water crisis
- 'If we become an authority, we'll bite' - Road Safety Commission boss
- GRIDCo’s transmission tower in Tema hacked down
- Today's newspaper headlines: Monday, March 25, 2019
- World Water Day: How Nestlé increases access to safe water in Central, West Africa
- 172 new engineers inducted into Ghana Institution of Engineering
- Church of Pentecost Chairman takes a swipe at gloating preachers, greedy politicians
- Marine police officer protecting Osagyefo Power Barge in a suspected suicide
- Broadcast journalist criticises plans to introduce French as Ghana's second language
- Giant mixing truck serving cocktails in Florida
- Akufo-Addo tasks Tourism Minister to build on pan-African legacy
- Otabil calls for 'dramatic' solution to 'senseless' road carnage
- One-year-old stolen at Takoradi market, police on manhunt