The Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Free Zones Authority, Micheal Okyere Baafi, on Tuesday, March 12, donated food items and electrical appliances to the Mampong School for the Deaf in the Eastern Region.
During the visit, Mr Baafi also interacted with the inmates and caregivers to mark his birthday which also fell on the same day.
It was all joy for the children who were presented with soft drinks, canned mackerel, plastic chairs, television, exercise books, stationeries ( A4 sheet, pencils, pen) and other assorted items as well as other teaching and learning materials.
“Giving hope to the hopeless. Heaven has spoken. I will use this platform to express my profound gratitude to all who took time out of their busy schedule to wish me. God bless you all,” Mr. Baafi stated.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Kintampo accident: 35 persons burnt beyond recognition given mass burial
- 2019 Life Walk: ICGC donates ¢200K to Mental Health Authority
- Era of serving without promotion is over - Akufo-Addo tells police
- 'You are our most distinguished alumnus' - Buckingham University VC tells Bawumia
- Ancient Rome's sinful city at the bottom of the sea
- 7 Illegal Chinese miners arrested by ministerial committee
- No conspiracy in law school exams – Akufo-Addo
- Four remanded over kidnapping hairdresser
- Swedru municipal guard in assault case arrested
- Eugene Arhin recognised among 'Most Influential People of African Descent'
- Unemployed man remanded over robbery
- Absence of policy framework on road safety to blame for carnage - Lawyer
- NADMO distributes relief items to Chereponi victims
- Paul lobbied to appear on AWW Commission – Kofi Abotsi reveals
- Baako calls for ‘occasional’ media blacklist of Police Service