The Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Free Zones Authority, Micheal Okyere Baafi, on Tuesday, March 12, donated food items and electrical appliances to the Mampong School for the Deaf in the Eastern Region.
During the visit, Mr Baafi also interacted with the inmates and caregivers to mark his birthday which also fell on the same day.
It was all joy for the children who were presented with soft drinks, canned mackerel, plastic chairs, television, exercise books, stationeries ( A4 sheet, pencils, pen) and other assorted items as well as other teaching and learning materials.
“Giving hope to the hopeless. Heaven has spoken. I will use this platform to express my profound gratitude to all who took time out of their busy schedule to wish me. God bless you all,” Mr. Baafi stated.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Newspaper headlines: Friday, May 24, 2019
- IGP warns police officers against ‘brute acts of indiscipline’
- Mamfe township to welcome 2019 Robofest winners in grand style
- Catholic Church remains ‘alert to security threats’ – Archbishop assures
- Two fallen Ghanaian peacekeepers to be awarded posthumously
- The most bizarre celebrity airport outfits
- The 10 countries everyone should visit
- Pursue development oriented CSR – GNPC Foundation boss to corporate bodies
- IGP commissions Tema Comm 25 police station
- Security guard jailed 6 months for causing harm
- US, Ghana gov’t collaborate to strengthen reading in basic school
- Global Agribusiness players advocate new model for dev't of African agriculture
- Joy News Special: Garbage in, garbage out
- Chereponi: Another person dead in latest clash
- MP faults PDS over bloody Odumase violence that killed boy