Regional Overseer for the International Central Gospel Church Pastor Dickson Tuffour Sarpong has asked Ghanaians to inculcate the habit of donating blood.
The pastor who leads the ICGC Jesus Temple in Koforidua and is in charge of Eastern and Volta Regional branches of the church bemoaned deaths caused by lack of blood.
Pastor Dickson Tuffour Sarpong explained anytime a person donates blood, the human body naturally replaces it within 24 hours.
According to him, blood donors always renew or restart their system anytime they donate, making donors look fresh all the time.
The Pastor was speaking at a blood donation exercise in Koforidua as part of activities to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the International Central Gospel Church.
He said the exercise is the part of the church’s social consciousness in giving back to society.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- BOST signs Collective Bargaining Agreement with Senior Staff
- Ethiopian Airlines is Africa’s Best Airline for 3rd consecutive year
- Stereotyping Nigerians: High Commissioner was right to caution media
- Judge summons IGP, CID boss as contempt looms
- Sonrise fails to shine as Pope John record first NSMQ win in two years
- A few Nigerians committing crimes in Ghana - Dr Antwi Danso
- Agyenim Boateng blasts CID for arresting Nigerian professor
- No arrests made in fatal Achimota clashes
- CAMFED echos call for more action against teenage pregnancy
- Catholic Bishop wants to drop holy water out of a helicopter in mass exorcism
- From the newsstands: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Worldwide displacement tops 70m - UN urges solidarity in response
- ‘Show us this idiot’: Nigerian community wants to meet suspect in missing Taadi girls case
- High court backs NCA’s 45km maximum coverage radius for radio stations
- Black & Abroad founders encourage African Americans to visit their ancestral continent