Regional Overseer for the International Central Gospel Church Pastor Dickson Tuffour Sarpong has asked Ghanaians to inculcate the habit of donating blood.
The pastor who leads the ICGC Jesus Temple in Koforidua and is in charge of Eastern and Volta Regional branches of the church bemoaned deaths caused by lack of blood.
Pastor Dickson Tuffour Sarpong explained anytime a person donates blood, the human body naturally replaces it within 24 hours.
According to him, blood donors always renew or restart their system anytime they donate, making donors look fresh all the time.
The Pastor was speaking at a blood donation exercise in Koforidua as part of activities to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the International Central Gospel Church.
He said the exercise is the part of the church’s social consciousness in giving back to society.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Poor sanitation costs gov't $290m annually - Sanitation Minister
- Woman wakes after 27 years in coma
- ‘Kumasi market fires possible work of arsonists’ - Fire Service, KMA
- Sharubutu@100: Your speeches evoke wisdom - Rawlings celebrates Chief Imam
- CDD-Ghana adopts Senior Correctional Centers in Accra
- Chief Imam is an iconic leader - Mohammed Ibn Chambas
- Jailbreak: Convict, suspects escape from police cell
- As chief Imam turns 100, a clear message for all
- Guinness Ghana, partners urge drivers to drive safe
- Akim Oda: CAC gets 300 banquet chairs from businessman
- Family of military couple that died in flood wants gov’t support for 12-year-old son
- Surviving disaster: Victim of Achimota building collapse becomes top producer
- Road crew gets failing grade after misspelling ‘school’ on school crossing
- Subin MP says Asafo Market fire is 'quite strange,' plans to partner with NADMO
- Otumfuo@20: Let peace reign upon our nation - Asantehene appeals to politicians