The MP for North Tongu, Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa and the Volta Regional Chapter of the Old Vandals Association over the weekend embarked on a clean-up exercise at the Battor Catholic Hospital.
The Association also donated some assorted items including rice, toilet tissues among others to the hospital.
In a tweet, Mr Okudzeto Ablakwa made this known while expressing gratitude to the Association.
“Profound gratitude to the Volta Regional Chapter of the Old Vandals Association for spending the weekend in my beloved constituency. As you can expect from only Vandals, the impact has been phenomenal.”
“I am most humbled and deeply thankful that you chose my beloved constituency to exhibit this rare thoughtfulness and infectious kindness. May Father Bacchus reward your generosity,” he said.
has truly been a memorable weekend.— Sam Okudzeto Ablakwa (@S_OkudzetoAblak) February 13, 2022
I am most humbled and deeply thankful that you chose my beloved constituency to exhibit this rare thoughtfulness and infectious kindness.
May Father Bacchus reward your generosity. 🙏🏽 /3 pic.twitter.com/xGHjTVIjq3
Aside from the clean-up exercise, the Association also engaged with adolescents in a mentorship symposium at Vume.
Again, together with Mr Okudzeto Ablakwa, they donated footwear from Furniture and Footwear Bank to the children at Adidokpoe.
- World Bank classifies Ghana as high debt distressed country; debt to GDP to hit 104%
- In pictures: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- While others mocked me, Seidu Agongo offered to help – Kofi Amoabeng
- ‘Suck a breast within October’ – Health expert advises men
- Police on manhunt for man flogging toddler in viral video
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- Child Rights International places ¢10k bounty on head of man flogging toddler in viral video
- President’s son loses army post after Twitter spree
- Pay compensation to affected customers – PURC orders ECG
- Joy News’ Joojo Cobbinah, NGO sue government over River Offin menstruation taboo
- 25 killed as bus plunges into gorge in India
- GFA launches Talent Identification and Development Programme
- Illegal miners torture suspected thieves on site
- Suicide is never an option – Funny Face
- #NoToGalamsey:The pledge to put my presidency on the line wasn’t bombast or recklessness – Akufo-Addo
- 2014 World Cup was problematic – Kwesi Nyantakyi
- Driving Schools Association to collaborate with MTTD to clamp down on unregistered drivers
- GOIL donates hospital beds to Asuom Health Centre in Eastern region
- Government not against mining but can’t accept ones that destroy our country – Akufo-Addo
- My government is yet to win galamsey fight – Akufo-Addo
- Global Citizen Festival was successful because of risks taken by organisers – Social Director
- Auctioning of vehicles at Tema Port to go online by end of October, 2022- GRA
- Schools and hospitals in Tetegu shutdown due to flooding situation
- #NoToGalamsey: We have not got the result I was looking for – Akufo-Addo on galamsey fight
- ‘Kotoko and Hearts of Oak collapsed fund meant to support Ghanaian clubs in Africa’- Nyantakyi