With a whopping 73 point, Keta Senior High Technical School contestants have made way to the finale of the 2021 National Science and Maths Quiz (NSMQ) Volta and Oti Zone.
Friday’s contest involved Keta SHTS, Kpando SHS, Kadjebi-Asato and Abor SHS.
Demonstrating that it remains the shining star of the Volta Region, Keta SHTS gained dominance right from Round One with 23 points.
The speed race in Round Two could not outrun these contestants as they garnered 26 points to their tally. Its contending schools were, however, out of sight but not out of mind.
Volta/Oti Zone— NSMQ Ghana (@NSMQGhana) May 28, 2021
End of contest
Keta SHTS: 73pts
Kpando SHS: 17pts
Kadjebi-Asato SHS: 15pts
Abor SHS: 14pts
Dzo lali! 🦅🦅🦅🦅 That was a delightful contest to watch. Congratulations, Keta SHTS and see you in the next stage! #NSMQ2021 #AbsaZonalChampionship #Primetime pic.twitter.com/6rRa3Khyyg
Supporters of Keta SHTS were assured of their victory after the school scored 60 points in the third round. Kpando SHS, Kadjebi-Asato and Abor SHS had scored not more than 20 points at that point in time.
It was a great day for both contestants and supporters of Keta SHTS to be the first school to secure a slot in the finale and stand a chance to earn the bragging rights as 2021 NSMQ Volta and Oti Zonal Champions.
Meanwhile, Dzodze-Penyi SHS, Awudome SHS, Bishop Herman College and EPC Mawuko Girls’ SHS will feature in today’s second contest to win a spot in the finale.
- You can only demonstrate from 8am to 4pm – High Court tells Arise Ghana
- Former NDA CEO accuses successor of doctoring figures, forging his signature in ¢10m fraud case
- Caught in conflict: GII calls for dismissal of Deputy Sanitation Minister
- Photos: Osinachi laid to rest
- SIM card registration deadline will not be extended – Communications Minister
- ‘AG won’t get any apology from me, I’m ready to meet him in court’ – Ablakwa
- Jackie Appiah’s home leaves many speechless
- Arise Ghana appeals High Court ruling on protest
- Government will withdraw e-levy if it’s not helpful – Kwaku Kwarteng
- Arise Ghana hits the street today to protest poor economic conditions
Let’s preach environmental responsibility in churches, mosques – Annoh-Dompreh
There were lots of fixed games on the final day of the GPL – Albert Commey
World Bank Open Budget Survey: Ghana ranked 2nd in Sub-Saharan Africa
Asenso-Boakye discusses sustainable urbanization with UN-Habitat chief
‘E-levy not a bad tax; Ghanaians just don’t want to pay taxes’ – Gabby Otchere-Darko
Traders and transport operators give government feedback on mitigation measures
Toxic gas leak kills 13, injures hundreds at Jordan’s Aqaba port
Ofori-Atta has not indicated need to seek economic support from IMF – Oppong Nkrumah
Estate of late photographer files Lawsuit against Universal Music Group over 2Pac photo
Withdraw E-Levy; Ghanaians don’t like it – Bokpin
Texas migrant deaths: At least 46 found dead in abandoned lorry
Indian police arrest journalist over tweets criticising Prime Minister
Buhari appoints new chief justice after resignation of Tanko Muhammed
Time is not on our side, ‘going to IMF is not a sin’ – Bokpin to government
KNUST’s Prof. Ahadzie receives Outstanding Reviewer Award for Journal Of Urban Planning and Development