With a whopping 73 point, Keta Senior High Technical School contestants have made way to the finale of the 2021 National Science and Maths Quiz (NSMQ) Volta and Oti Zone.
Friday’s contest involved Keta SHTS, Kpando SHS, Kadjebi-Asato and Abor SHS.
Demonstrating that it remains the shining star of the Volta Region, Keta SHTS gained dominance right from Round One with 23 points.
The speed race in Round Two could not outrun these contestants as they garnered 26 points to their tally. Its contending schools were, however, out of sight but not out of mind.
Volta/Oti Zone— NSMQ Ghana (@NSMQGhana) May 28, 2021
End of contest
Keta SHTS: 73pts
Kpando SHS: 17pts
Kadjebi-Asato SHS: 15pts
Abor SHS: 14pts
Dzo lali! 🦅🦅🦅🦅 That was a delightful contest to watch. Congratulations, Keta SHTS and see you in the next stage! #NSMQ2021 #AbsaZonalChampionship #Primetime pic.twitter.com/6rRa3Khyyg
Supporters of Keta SHTS were assured of their victory after the school scored 60 points in the third round. Kpando SHS, Kadjebi-Asato and Abor SHS had scored not more than 20 points at that point in time.
It was a great day for both contestants and supporters of Keta SHTS to be the first school to secure a slot in the finale and stand a chance to earn the bragging rights as 2021 NSMQ Volta and Oti Zonal Champions.
Meanwhile, Dzodze-Penyi SHS, Awudome SHS, Bishop Herman College and EPC Mawuko Girls’ SHS will feature in today’s second contest to win a spot in the finale.
- ‘That is nonsense’ – Tsatsu Tsikata on burning of excavators
- Chilling details of how suspects killed 12-year-old boy in Nornyikpo for rituals
- Housemistress allegedly injures student through caning
- Euro 2020: Joy Prime and Adom TV confirm live schedule
- PAC surcharges 2 ministers for ignoring invitation to answer 2017 Auditor General’s report queries
- Appointment of Receiver of defunct uniBank breach of SDI Act – Court rules
- Toddler found dead after being swept away by flood at Sawaba in Kumasi
- LGBTQ+ elements have infiltrated Ola Girls SHS – Management
- If someone cheats on you, it’s because they love you
- Kumasi floods destroy wares at Kejetia market
Efia Odo, more than 10 other #FixTheCountry campaigners arrested
Government set to provide special financing support for export products
‘Battle lines drawn’ in row over SA’s Zulu king
Covid red list: Ugandans to be barred from UK travel
Overcrowding a major challenge of Ghana Prison Service
Driver jailed 2 years for stealing 45 liters of diesel
#FixTheCountry campaigners ‘protest’ in front of court
Parliament defers sitting over Census
Say it right: The expression is “most of the time” not “most at times”
Man found dead at Kasoa Okrudu river
Women manufacture ECG Pylons; the unique story of Reroy Cable
AG can represent police service in FixTheCountry injunction case – High Court rules
STAR-Ghana Foundation to develop roadmap to address northern floods
Invest church monies wisely – Rev Ogbarmey Tetteh
Stop giving MPs pressure to facilitate your recruitment into GAF – Nitiwul