Black Stars head coach, Otto Addo, has named the starting line-up for Ghana’s friendly games against Brazil.
Addo is expected to start the game with a 4-2-3-1 formation with Felix Afena-Gyan leading the line for the Black Stars.
Denis Odoi and Abdul Baba Rahman will play as the full-backs with Daniel Amartey and Alexander Djiku continuing their partnership at the heart of defence while Jojo Wollacott stays in goal.
In the middle of the pitch, Thomas Partey and Mohammed Kudus will look to control the tempo of the game for the four-time African champions and break down the attacks of Brazil.
Skipper Andre Ayew is set to play as the attacking midfielder in the No.10 role being flanked by Kamaldeen Sulemana and Jordan Ayew.
Afena-Gyan is handed the role of leading the team’s attack against the Selecao.
New additions, Stephan Ambrosius, Tariq Lamptey, Mohammed Salisu and Inaki Williams are named as substitutes.
- Loans to become more expensive as BoG hikes policy rate to 24.5%
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- Brother stands in as groom skips wedding to train
- ‘Forget about votes; call Chairman Wontumi to account’ – Martin Kpebu to Akufo-Addo
- Government using IMF as smokescreen to force its ‘austerity budget’ on Ghanaians – Martin Amidu
- Daniel Afriyie Barnieh to run down Hearts contract as he rejects new deal
- Akufo-Addo’s fight against illegal mining is a complete ‘419’ – Sammy Gyamfi
- Parliament warns Herald Editor to cease exposés on controversial GNPC/Genser Energy contract
- WHO alert over India-made cough syrups after deaths in The Gambia
- Ghana’s debt stock up ¢9bn to ¢402.4bn in July 2022 – BoG
- Exhibit customer-centric services in your daily operations – British Council to organisations
- Government consciously shielding main culprit in Bulgarian Embassy demolition – Ablakwa
- ‘I’m fed up’ – aspiring NDC chairman backs calls to oust incumbent Ofosu Ampofo, Asiedu Nketia
- One dead in Tetegu floods
- #BigBrotherNaija records over 19m tweets by fans￼
- Uganda president apologises for son’s tweets on invading Kenya
- Illegal mining very endemic in Bosome Freho district – Lands Ministry
- US to begin screening travellers coming from Uganda for Ebola
- British officials released date for King Charles III’s coronation
- Black Sherif didn’t lose BET, his nomination is a win – Reggie Rockstone
- World Bank’s assessment is a true reflection of economic reality in Ghana – Prof. Lord Mensah
- Anny Osabutey: Ghana, a land of ‘beautyful’ nonsense!
- Kenyan socialite removes butt implants after life-threatening health scare
- Power Energy Ghana Exhibition slated for November 14, 2022
- Ghana’s gross reserves fall to 2.9 months of import cover in September 2022