One half of the music duo, PSquare, Mr P, took people by surprise when he kissed a fan at a concert in Dallas, USA, over the weekend.
In a video that has gone viral, Mr P is seen performing the hit song Beautiful Onyinye with his twin and bandmate, Rudeboy, on the revival tour.
During the performance, the singer, born Peter Okoye, was seen firmly holding the lady’s head with both hands and then planting a peck on her lips.
The act sent fans screaming in excitement while jumping. Mr P subsequently rejoined his brother on stage to continue the performance.
The fan was visibly surprised by Mr P’s gesture and it took her a while to recover.
Some fans reacted to the kiss on social media.
Lol this musicians lol you guys will end up calling p square (MR P) a legend how the f*uck will you kiss a fan on a stage do you call that performance or what lol— TolaPump (@tolapump) August 27, 2022
Naija celebrities recently actions thou 😂— iyalode_of_ekiti (@vickie_coco) August 28, 2022
One of Psquare duo kissed a fan
Kiss Daniel go Malawi carry one of his fans dey press her yansh
Inside all dis rogbodiyan 😂🥲
i met psquare and got a kiss , i’ve lived my fucking dream— angel ❤️🔥 (@aceexang) August 27, 2022
Issokay— iyalode_of_ekiti (@vickie_coco) August 28, 2022
- Gospel musician accuses police of killing her brother in a scuffle over cash
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- South Africa calls on MTN, Ghana to resolve $773m tax dispute
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Assault of Latif: Attorney General begs for time to pursue settlement talks
- Minority leadership rancour is a needless distraction – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Debt Exchange: NIC to suspend minimum capital requirements, CAR of insurance firms for 2 years
- Chicago prosecutor drops R Kelly’s sex-abuse charges
- Leicester City sign Ghanaian youngster Nathan Opoku
- Ghana places 72nd, stagnates in 2022 Corruption Perceptions Index
- Housemate to be charged over murder of LGBTQ activist
- Idris Elba in talks to open film studio in Tanzania
- Nigeria election 2023: The oil land with no electricity
- Pope in DR Congo: ‘Hands off Africa’ says Pope Francis in Kinshasa speech
- Empire Builders staff appeal to government to protect them, prevent sale of their lands
- Jorginho moves from Chelsea to the Gunners in a deal worth £12m
- Chelsea agree British record £106m fee for Benfica midfielder Enzo Fernandez
- DDE: State regulators accommodating fiscal slippages is what has brought us here – Prof. Bokpin
- “He Only tried to get the best of his trip” – Stonebwoy on Meek Mill Jubilee House video
- Paramount Chief of Sunyani, queen mother cited for contempt of court
- DDE: Don’t fret, you can self-exempt – Senyo Hosi to individual bondholders
- Nathan Aidoo: An interview with Yaw Nsarkoh
- SIGA targets 25% contribution to GDP by SOEs in 2023
- First male principal leads St. Monica’s College of Education
- Education Minister to appear before Education Committee of Parliament over ‘Placement for Sale’ documentary