Actress and presenter, Nana Ama McBrown, sent social media on a frenzy with a photo she posted on Instagram.
The photo had the actress dressed to match the colour of a Ferrari on which she sat.
Nana Ama is known for her taste of muscle cars. She has been spotted with Range Rover, Mercedes Benz G-Wagon among other fleets.
She posted the yellow and black combination photo with the caption, “Black & Yellow #AdomBi #GF #Brimm”.
Social media users have interpreted the post to mean that the actress has added to her collection of cars since she can be said to be one of the richest celebrities in Ghana with her many endorsement deals and shows.
This is what some of the users said:
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- Gospel musician accuses police of killing her brother in a scuffle over cash
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Assault of Latif: Attorney General begs for time to pursue settlement talks
- Minority leadership rancour is a needless distraction – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Trader jailed for causing harm to ‘Good Samaritan’
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- UTAG-GIJ threatens to withdraw from UniMac merger
- Football transfers: Kamaldeen Sulemana chooses Southampton over Everton
- Minority Caucus meeting over removal of Minority leadership postponed for the second time
- Hubtel wins big at Ghana Fintech Awards 2022
- ‘Kamaldeen feels he can help Southampton immediately’ – Nathan Jones
- Fire kills mother, 2 daughters at Abuakwa
- 34 women arrested for prostitution in Tema, each granted GHs5k bail each
- Ex-soldier sues government, colleagues over sexual abuse
- aYo insurance covers over 8 million Ghanaians in 5 years
- Every Premier League signing and sale made in the January 2023 transfer window
- Southampton confirm signing of Black Stars winger Kamaldeen Sulemana
- Husband tells wife to pay him 30% of her salary for using their home office to work
- Ukraine deserves to join Nato, says new Czech leader
- CHAN 2022: Senegal see off Madagascar to set up final with Algeria
- Sex and no sleep may be killing endangered quolls – Research
- Tobe Nwigwe names Stonebwoy, Burna Boy, others as musicians he hopes to work with
- Kwaku Antwi-Boasiako: No one has seen God!
- South Africa considers $52m deal with Spurs – report