The celebration of Ghana’s 66th Independence Day is currently underway in the Volta Region.
The celebration is under the theme: “Our Unity; Our Strength; Our Purpose”.
Thousands of people across the country and the world are expected to grace the occasion.
The President of Guinea-Bissau, Umaro Sissoco Embaló would also grace the parade as the special guest of honour.
Below are photos from the event.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Asking Domelevo to proceed on leave unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Prof Gyampo slams Akufo-Addo over presidency’s request for CVs of senior EC officials
- Supreme Court strikes out law that allowed government to impose restrictions during Covid-19 pandemic
- Prof. Ama Ata Aidoo passes on aged 81
- Essipong: The Decaying Sports Stadium
- Fire burns shops at Madina-Ritz junction again
- Petrol, diesel prices to stay same; LPG to go down 5% – IES
- Gomoa Okyereko accident: Man narrates how his family of 6 survived horrific crash
- Abedi Pele watches Jordan Ayew face off with Andre Ayew at Selhurst Park
- Resign and concentrate on your health; Ahanta West needs development – NDC tells Kojo Kum
- NPP will repeat resounding Kumawu victory in Assin North by-election – Richard Ahiagbah
- Kwame Nkrumah Circle: A memorial of honour or dishonour?
- Virginia Palmer inaugurates USAID rehabilitated House of Chiefs Office in Upper East Region
- The painful medical conditions that make sex almost impossible
- Sergio Busquets names 2 players who could replace him at Barcelona
- Why you might struggle with relationships after being single for a while
- Actor Al Pacino, 83, expecting baby with 29-year-old girlfriend
- Sanitary pad taxation: School girls anticipate positive response from Health Ministry
- Accra International Book Festival commiserates with family of Ama Ata Aidoo
- AngloGold incident: 79 illegal miners out of underground mine
- British Vogue’s editor-in-chief, Edward Enninful opens up about fearful childhood
- Edinam Djaton scribes: Let’s try operation feed yourself!
- 10 non-sexual ways to save your relationship from dying out
- King Faisal’s dismissed protest: Fear of God stopped me from attacking GFA DC with gun – Grusah
- Why people choose mismatched partners and 4 ways to make it work for you