The Clean Ghana campaign, an environmental sensitisation initiative between JoyNews and Accra Metropolitan Assembly (AMA), which was suspended last year due to the Covid-19 pandemic, has resumed.
The program which was launched two years ago was a weekly event in which AMA Environmental Heath Inspectors go to different communities to inspect the sanitary status of the surroundings.
They also take the opportunity to educate residents on sound environmental practices.
In today’s edition, the team visited Accra Timber Market in the Adedemkpo area, questioning a food vendor selling in an unhygienic environment.
They also cautioned some residents who close to a gutter filled with plastic waste.
- Cape Coast High Court cancels 2020 Assin North parliamentary election results
- Akufo-Addo sets in motion probe to determine if CJ should be removed from office
- Supreme Court prohibits Justice Honyenuga from continuing with Opuni’s case
- Assin North MP’s case: Resident insists only Supreme Court can decide what constitutes allegiance
- Neither Nana Asante Bediatuo nor his wife has bought Holiday Inn Hotel – Lawyers
- Pay us $2,000 or we will strike from August 2 – UTAG to government
- GRIDCo appoints new CEO
- Obinim breaks down Black Sherif’s ‘Second Sermon’, Ghanaians react
- Assin North ruling: We’ll contest this travesty of justice – Minority in Parliament
- No docket has been built and presented to AG since murder of Ahmed Suale – Godfred Dame
‘I’m ready to testify, Mr Chairman’ – Alhassan Suhuyini on invitation to testify in Assin Central MP case
‘Prison Break’ star Wentworth Miller reveals autism diagnosis
40-Year-Old slice of Prince Charles and Diana’s wedding cake to be auctioned
SEND Ghana finds discrepancies in Covid-19 expenditure by government
Bob Odenkirk in hospital after collapsing on set of Better Call Saul
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s daughter added to Royal line of succession
GHA officials, agents robbing state of ¢370k daily at 9 axle load weight stations
Naomi Osaka’s early elimination from Tokyo Olympics shocks fans
Our audience are sometimes not sincere with us – Adjetey Anang
5 businesses receive Seed Capital from DTI’s Community Innovation Competition
NPP Central Regional Secretary petitions police CID to investigate Assin North MP for perjury
Workers Union at SDD-UBIDS to embark on strike on August 2
Ruling in Assin North case vindicates NPP’s position – Annoh-Dompreh
Future Gold Resources suspends operations, investigates attacks on personnel at Dumasi mine
Association of Licensed Buying Companies rubbishes claims of non-payment of cocoa farmers