Today marks exactly 64 years since Ghana gained independence.
This year, however, the annual celebration was devoid of the usual military and school parade due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Again, the annual celebration which is often held at the Independence Square took place at the Jubilee House per the directives of the Office of the President.
The national event that lasted about an hour saw President Akufo-Addo address the nation.
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Tullow Oil challenges GRA over $300m tax imposition
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- NDC national executives to meet Minority Caucus over reshuffle
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- Decision to reshuffle NDC’s Minority Leadership was taken by FEC – Yamin
- AMA to roll out digital revenue collection system in March 2023
- Let’s assemble our own domestic IMF team before we are told to do so – Alhassan Andani
- Commercial banks should not be faulted for selling cocoa bills – Alhassan Andani
- DDE could be a positive turning point for Ghana – Alhassan Andani
- Mahama speaks on Africa’s strategic priorities at Chatham House
- Pusiga celebrates late philanthropist’s 67 years of changing lives
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- National Labour Commission directs CETAG to call off strike
- Pope Francis appoints Rev Fr Samuel Nkuah-Boateng as Bishop of Wiawso Diocese
- Court threatens to strike out case against Agradaa
- Asiedu Nketia leads party delegation to attend Mahama-led lecture in UK
- George Ferguson Laing: Why the looming water crisis may be a glimmer of hope for climate awareness
- Change in Minority Leadership: Rescind decision – Dr Amoako Baah tells NDC national executive
- The Story of Prophet Elisha: Case Study of Apprenticeship for Ghana – Part Two