Monday’s edition of JoyNews’ PM Express will discuss the inside story of how some NDC MPs defied the party’s orders to approve President Akufo-Addo’s ministerial nominees.
The party leaders were outraged by this turn of events, which was perpetrated by about 30 MPs.
According to the party, the lawmakers who voted to approve the appointees, have betrayed the party.
Meanwhile, there have been agitation for the traitor MPs to be fished out.
It is on the back of this development that PM Express is holding this conversation.
Join in the discussion:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Otumfuo destools chief of Asante’s famous Antoa town
- Ghana branded ambulance found in Dubai in viral video not for sale – National Ambulance Service
- Cattle and sheep easier to control than Nigerians – Buhari
- 16 feared dead, over 40 injured in Gomoa Okyereko accident on Accra-Cape Coast highway
- Attorney General asks Speaker to declare Assin North seat vacant
- I didn’t insult you – Mahama responds to Nana Akomea
- Renowned Economist Dr. Joe Abbey is dead
- Tinubu removes controversial Fuel subsidy in Nigeria
- IMF deal: Government to reduce public sector compensations by 0.5%
- UBA Ghana shares its rich culture on Africa Day
- Family of woman killed by police boyfriend at Asokore Mampong besiege court in Kumasi
- IMF programme under Akufo-Addo not new; we have advocated for this long ago – IEA
- 14-yrs after former IGP Kudalor’s bodyguard ‘vanished’, his mother seeks closure
- Supreme Court ‘cautions and discharges’ NDC’s Kpessa Whyte after convicting him for contempt
- Photos: Teshie residents demonstrate over poor roads
- Teshie residents demonstrate to demand better roads
- ‘Our roads look like galamsey sites’ – Angry Teshie residents protest deplorable roads
- NPP rejects ¢50k cheque from Bawumia Fun Club
- T-bills auction: Government to borrow ¢2.08bn this week
- Chairman Wontumi: “We’ve ‘conglomerated’ here for… commencement of Suame Interchange, not cutting sod”
- FIFA U20 World Cup: Three African teams qualify to Round of 16, Senegal lose out
- King Charles III looks forward to a stronger UK and Nigeria friendship as Tinubu takes office
- Bond market: Trading volume declines 27.6%; market activity vibrant
- AO Holdings and Microsoft to empower Ghanaian NPOs with innovative solutions
- Learn your trade, don’t force a move from Ajax – Liverpool legend advises Ghana star Mohammed Kudus