The National Democratic Congress (NDC) held a presser themed the “True State of Nation Address” on March 20 to paint the real picture of the state of the nation contrary to what President Akufo-Addo delivered on March 8.
The New Patriotic Party (NPP) however held a presser on Tuesday to counter the points made by their opponents.
It is in this happening that Tuesday night’s edition of PM Express will fact-check the reality of the two main opposition parties – NDC, NPP’s True State of Nation’s Address.
Guests to join in the conversation are the National Organiser of the NPP, Henry Nana Boakye and the National Communications Officer, Sammy Gyamfi.
Find the livestream below:
- Livestream: The Law discusses how to avoid contempt of court
- D-Black’s TV show, Uncut, hits the screens in November
- Leaked tape scandal: Supt. George Asare invites 3 witnesses to testify against IGP
- Radio Ada journalist on trial over publication of fake news about McDan is dead
- Kwame Dadzie: Our celebrities should stage ‘demo’ on creative arts matters too
- Tigst Assefa smashes world marathon record in Berlin, Eliud Kipchoge achieves record fifth win
- Ebenezer Owusu writes: Things are not the same anymore
- It’s difficult doing business in Ghana, 21.9% tax on hospitality businesses harsh – D-Black
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers
- Dr UN Award incredibly stupid; I can’t believe I fell for that nonsense – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Police apologise to public inconvenienced during protest
- GPL Week 2: Eric Bosomtwi stunner buries Kotoko in Bibiani
- Rwanda suspends coach for Black Queens are “like men” comment after 7-0 demolition
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned