The 2020 flagbearer for the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC), John Mahama, has been in the news since Tuesday after he declared that the 2024 elections will be a do-or-die affair.
His statement has raised a lot of discussions amongst the citizenry with a section of the citizenry calling for him to retract his statement.
Nonetheless, the former President has maintained his stance and has refused to bow to the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP) who he says have misconstrued his statement.
Today’s edition of State of Play, Evans Mensah, Winston Amoah and Raymond Acquah will take on the issue in the usual no-holds-barred manner.
The show promises to be enlightening, entertaining and most of all engaging.
It is being streamed on all of the Joy Cluster’s social media platforms.
- Supreme Court dismisses case against regulation of plant breeders
- Doctor fired for prescribing ice cream and video games to child with sore throat
- Barker-Vormawor refuses to state his plea as he is slapped with fresh Treason charges
- Archbishop Agyinasare’s comment can trigger security and peace instability – Security analyst
- Some OMCs start increasing fuel prices; Goil selling a litre of petrol, diesel for ¢12.45
- Gyakye Quayson to contest Assin North seat again in June 27 by-election
- ‘Do I look like a fraudster?’ – Shatta Wale reacts to calls for FBI probe over his affiliation with Hajia4Reall
- I paid GH₵30,000 to fix my body – TikToker Aba Dope
- 7 reported dead, several others injured in renewed Gonja – Mamprusi clash
- Gyakye Quayson can vie for Assin North seat; it’s a calculated risk – Amaliba
- Mourinho throws trademark meltdown after Europa League final defeat
- French Open 2023: Norrie faces Musetti and could play Alcaraz next
- Saudi Pro League can become a ‘top-five league in the world’ says Cristiano Ronaldo
- Kofi Kinaata appointed Oceans Ambassador by SDG advisory unit at the Office of the President
- Ghana hosts International Forum on Agricultural Transformation
- Harm Reduction Alliance-Ghana urges government to adopt Sweden’s approach towards a Tobacco-free society
- France influencers: Jail threat for those found flouting new ad laws
- Taylor Swift fans report ‘amnesia’ following Eras show
- Finance Minister reaffirms government commitment to economic stability to MTN Group investors
- Twitter boss Elon Musk reclaims title of world’s richest person
- US President Joe Biden trips and falls at Colorado event
- Woman jailed 2 months for stealing GH¢4,600
- Some illegal miners went back into AngloGold Ashanti’s shaft after being rescued – Martin Ayisi
- WMO appoints first female Secretary-General
- Assin North by-election: NPP closes nomination as two persons pick forms