The Northern Regional Police Command has arrested one person for his alleged involvement in an attack on a Fulani settlement within the Yendi municipality.
The suspect; Danko Delabra is reported to have been among a gang of armed men who stormed a Fulani settlement on Wednesday, April 13, and murdered the inhabitants, injured 5 others, took away some livestock, and set the settlement ablaze.
According to the Police, Danko Delabra was arraigned at the Yendi Circuit Court and has been remanded to reappear on Thursday, May 5, 2022.
“A joint team of intelligence and operations officers from the National and Regional Police Headquarters has been deployed to pursue and arrest the remaining culprits and bring them to face justice.
The statement further assured the public that the police will not relent in their efforts in fighting crime and keeping our communities safe.
- Bawumia, NPP and NDC bigwigs mourn with Jospong CEO
- Akufo-Addo’s travels have benefits, what about yours? – Presidency to Ablakwa
- IMANI Africa lists 10 challenges with National Cathedral
- Akufo-Addo’s Minister caught in conflict? – JoyNews investigations
- Ablakwa seeking to achieve prominence with negative attacks on Akufo-Addo – Presidency
- MTN FA Cup 2022: Hearts of Oak beat Bechem United to retain title
- Tiler gets 7 years for defilement; claims victim forced him to have sex with her
- Man found dead on a farm after going missing
- Presidential travels: We’re reaping the rewards of bitter seeds – Presidency on Ablakwa’s allegations
- Current government is tolerant – Asabee
Court to rule on time and location of Arise Ghana demonstration today
Samini, Wande Coal set to thrill patrons at DMV Party in the Park
Atwima Mponua Rural Bank increases profit margins by 100% in 4 years
DVLA defends position as best procurement institution in public sector
G7 summit: Leaders detail $600bn plan to rival China’s Belt and Road initiative￼
Cape Coast – Twifo Praso road to be closed today for repair works on Junkwa bridge
Intravenous Infusions announces increase in revenue of 9.6% for 2021 financial year
Interest payments to rise further as cost of borrowing increases
Today’s front pages: Monday, June 27, 2022
Government assesses impact of economic interventions from June 27
Akufo-Addo’s Minister caught in conflict? – JoyNews investigations
Current government is tolerant – Asabee
NPP Chairmanship race: I stand tall above the rest – Asabee
NPP Flagbearership race: I have not declared support for Bawumia – Asabee
Tiler gets 7 years for defilement; claims victim forced him to have sex with her