The presidential candidate of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), John Dramani Mahama, has handed over 20 vehicles to the party to help enhance the operational capacity of the party's regional offices.
The Nissan pickup vehicles and Renault Duster Saloon Cars were donated by various benefactors to support the former President during the recent internal NDC presidential primaries.
The vehicles were however not deployed for the campaign.
Handing over the vehicles to the National Chairman, Samuel Ofosu Ampofo, the NDC Flagbearer promised to intensify his efforts to raise logistics and resources for the party in the run-up to the campaign for Victory 2020.
The National Chairman thanked Mr Mahama and assured him that the vehicles will be used to campaign vigorously for his re-election as President in the 2020 election.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- NDC primaries: 74 pick forms for 18 constituencies in Volta Region
- Akufo-Addo resumes regional tours with Western, Central visit
- Disobedience to court order? Never! – Lawyer shocked state refused Afoko bail
- Castigate not Kwame Owusu – Maritime Authority workers defend ex-boss
- Freddie Blay hosts NPP loyal ladies at his residence
- NDC chairman leaves post to contest Keta seat
- Rise in political propaganda disturbing – Youth activist
- Tension as angry Ashanti Region NDC supporters storm party office
- Limited Voters Registration exercise fraught with massive challenges – NDC
- We did no wrong awarding contract to David Adjaye – Parliament
- Luxury vehicle tax inefficient, scrap it in budget review - Minority
- Rawlings on 3-day working visit to Burkina Faso
- Curb your voracious appetite for borrowing – Minority to gov’t
- Gov’t to probe Sir Adjaye's multiple contracts allegations
- Strengthen Ghana’s democratic credentials with ROPAA - Ambassador to EC