The presidential candidate of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), John Dramani Mahama, has handed over 20 vehicles to the party to help enhance the operational capacity of the party's regional offices.
The Nissan pickup vehicles and Renault Duster Saloon Cars were donated by various benefactors to support the former President during the recent internal NDC presidential primaries.
The vehicles were however not deployed for the campaign.
Handing over the vehicles to the National Chairman, Samuel Ofosu Ampofo, the NDC Flagbearer promised to intensify his efforts to raise logistics and resources for the party in the run-up to the campaign for Victory 2020.
The National Chairman thanked Mr Mahama and assured him that the vehicles will be used to campaign vigorously for his re-election as President in the 2020 election.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Ghanaian voters' biometric data completely controlled by foreigners – EC laments
- I couldn’t rig elections even if my father was running – EC Chair
- Akufo-Addo extols Parliament for its 'courage' in passing RTI
- Update: Akufo-Addo assents to RTI law
- CODEO wants chiefs to galvanise support for district level elections
- ‘Ghanaians feel insecure’ – Mahama wants gov't action
- Gov't won't be swayed by EIU's election 2020 victory report - Oppong Nkrumah
- Yapei chief commends Akufo-Addo for tackling water problem
- Gov’t records four-fold increase in revenue in piloted cashless system
- Appointment of Ambassador-at-large ‘killing’ PNC - Mornah
- Savannah Region will soon catch up with others - Akufo-Addo assures
- President ends tour of new regions
- Let's protect our peace by rejecting vigilantism - Methodist Bishop
- Make U/W 'everlasting stronghold' for NPP - Minister to NPP
- CID boss’ conduct ‘indefensible’ - Kasser-Tee fires