The family of late Psalm Adjeteyfio, popularly called T.T, has announced the burial date for the veteran actor.
The final funeral rites for the late actor, including burial, is expected to take place on June 4.
Relaying the family’s information, presenter Barima Kaakyire Agyemen revealed the service will be held at the Forecourt of the Ghana International Trade Fair Centre La, Accra.
The event is expected to begin at 7:00am.
Actor Psalm Adjeteyfio died in the morning of Friday, April 8, 2022. A son of the late veteran actor disclosed that his father was found unconscious in bed at his Ayikuma residence.
Ezra Adjeteyfio said several attempts to resuscitate him failed.
“We didn’t know he was dead; I was the one who went to his room to check on him only to find him dead on his bed,” he said.
“I couldn’t believe it but that was the reality. My dad had been battling hypertension and diabetes, but it was diabetes that was really worrying him. I believe that might have been the cause of his death,” Ezra Adjeteyfio told Graphic Showbiz.
Psalm Adjeteyfio was a veteran Ghanaian actor best known for his role as the lead character in the Ghanaian TV series, Taxi Driver.
TT also featured in other films including Love, Lies and Murder, Papa Lasisi, American Boy, The Scent of Danger and The Chosen one.
Earlier, the actor had disclosed in various interviews that he has been diagnosed with a heart condition and kidney failure.
- Jackie Appiah trends on Twitter as video of posh Trassaco mansion pops up
- Drama as Nigerian lawyer dresses as native doctor to Supreme Court
- Social media users troll Shatta Wale over Jackie Appiah’s mansion
- National Cathedral: Lies are being told to cause disaffection – John Kumah
- Enimil Ashon: Osafo Maafo taking NPP to opposition?￼￼
- Finance Minister accounted for less than 50% of Covid-19 expenditure – Dr. Asiedu
- Scores injured in accident on Accra-Kumasi highway
- 18 dead in mass break-in to Spanish enclave
- Empress Gifty’s grandmother passes on
- Playback: Newsfile discusses accountability surrounding National Cathedral, Covid-19 expenditure
2022 MTN FA Cup final: the five key players to watch
Take steps to prevent torture during operations – CHRAJ to Security Agencies
Tonto Dikeh nominated as running mate to Rivers State governorship candidate
Make youth development in peace a priority – UN Peace Ambassador to African leaders
Social media users troll Shatta Wale over Jackie Appiah’s mansion
Scores injured in accident on Accra-Kumasi highway
National Cathedral: Board of Trustees must also be blamed for infractions – Antwi-Bosiako
Over 1000 Nigeriens repatriated – Gender Ministry
Finance Minister accounted for less than 50% of Covid-19 expenditure – Dr. Asiedu
All issues raised about National Cathedral will be addressed – Dr John Kumah
National Cathedral: Lies are being told to cause disaffection – John Kumah
Suspects held over Nigeria church massacre
Uncle Ebo’s ‘I slept with your wife’ shows today at the National Theatre
National Cathedral: Let us explore $50m cost option – Martin Kpebu
National Cathedral construction should not be under Monuments Board – Martin Kpebu