Alleged caretakers of the Efua Sutherland Park allegedly attacked rapper Reggie Rockstone and his wife Zilla Limann during their visit to the park over the weekend.
In a video shared online, the two had visited the park to shoot a video that they noted was to help raise funds and rebuild the park.
They explained that one of Efua Sutherland’s daughters had contacted them to help with the fundraising.
But while on the premises attempting to shoot, a man approached the couple, asked who they were and what their mission was.
When they explained, he told them they needed to leave and return after securing permission.
He, however, failed to tell them his identity and whom they needed to take permission from.
Charley Like @ReggieRockstone for give this guy uppercut and RKO the second guy! Ghana ankasa we are own own enemies..whiles using one hand to help the nation you have to have a weapon in your other hand to fight the same people you are helping! God bless Reggie!❤️🙏🏾— Ken Pls Resign and Go Rest 😢🙏🏾 (@GhanaSocialU) March 24, 2022
Pt 1 pic.twitter.com/V6dA9bukiT
Meanwhile, Reggie and Zilla queried the caretaker and, among other things, asked for his ID or any form of identification that proved he worked there. However, the man refused to divulge any information.
He insisted that he would not allow the couple to continue filming, stating that he suspects they were up to no good despite their constant repetition of why they were on the premises.
During the argument, another man joined the conversation and proceeded to ask the couple similar questions his colleague asked.
But, he did not take kindly to their answers; he kept raising his hands and seemingly smacked Zilla’s hand in an attempt to get them to stop filming.
“Ladies and gentlemen, it’s on. No, he didn’t. It did not end well,” Reggie captioned the video.
Part 3 pic.twitter.com/ZEyFoAYcyV— Ken Pls Resign and Go Rest 😢🙏🏾 (@GhanaSocialU) March 24, 2022
- Disregard statement declaring Friday, Sept 30 as a holiday – Oyibi Divisional Council
- Danadams Pharmaceuticals and CEO in court over alleged fraud and forgery
- GFA suspends 2022/23 Ghana Premier League over court injunction
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- T Bills, short-term securities will not be affected by Ghana’s debt restructuring – US-based Associate Professor
- Land acquisition: Here is what you missed on Joy FM’s Super Morning Show
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- We will still be a prime supplier of Mercedes-Benz services in Ghana – Silver Star
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- GRASAG launches Graduate Research Trust Fund to support scientific and policy-oriented research for national development
- British Airways flight A380 makes technical stop at KIA
- Ghana, Korea $8 million rice project kicks off in Assin North
- SIM re-registration: National Security has warned Akufo-Addo against blockage – Deputy Minority Chief Whip
- We are engaging ECG to fix anomaly with electricity purchase – PURC
- Chinese employer allegedly slashes throat of Ghanaian employee
- SIM re-registration: “Eat your humble pie” – Sam George tells Ursula Owusu
- NIA called, begged 9 Ghanaians to come for their Ghana Cards after filing complaint in court – Sam George
- Livestream: PM Express discusses the survival of banks in economic crisis
- Mfantsipim Old Boys Association holds annual engagement series
- betPawa Premier League: Seydou Zerbo getting frustrated with Kotoko strikers
- Playback: Personality Profile hosts Zahara
- Recent frequent rainfall is not a new phenomenon – Chief Forecaster
- Turbo-Jets win second edition of Adonai Osagyefo Basketball Championship
- Luv FM Habitat Fair: Homeowners and businesses urged to invest in security