Funeral announcement of late Maj. John Ray Kwabena Tandoh (Rtd).
Asabi Ekuona Abusuapanin Nana Kwasi Agyemang Prempeh and family. The Bretuo Abusuapanin Nana Kweku Appau and Family and the Accra Archdiocese Laity Council of the Catholic Church regret to announce the demise of our beloved Maj. John Ray Kwabena Tandoh (Rtd) a former Director General of National Communication Authority which sad event occurred on February 9, 2019, at the 37 Military Hospital.
Widow: Mrs. Augustina Tandoh
Children: Rev. Charles Tandoh, Nana Agyeman Tandoh, Sylvia Tandoh, Wellington Sanful and John Ray Tandoh Jr.
Funeral arrangements are as follow:
- Age: 71.
- Burial: Friday, March 15, 2019.
- Laying in state: At his residence at 210 Haatso-Atomic Road from 4am – 6am.
- Filing Past: Christ the King Catholic Church Cantonment 7am-9am
- Burial Mass: Christ the King Catholic Church Cantonment 9am
- Interment: Military cemetery at Burma Camp
- Final funeral rites: Veteran Association of Ghana (VAG) center Ridge
- Thanksgiving Mass: Sunday, March 17, 2019 at Christ the King Catholic Church10:30am
All sympathizers are cordially invited
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Lt Gen Albert Kwesi Ocran (RTD)
- Madam Beatrice Annin
- Setor Kwasi Porbley
- Abusuapanin Sampson Koﬁ Ohene Nyanteh
- Princess Ayeley Nortey (Nee Ofori)
- Mrs. Wilhelmina Shirley Obed (née Mensah)
- Christiana Naa Nteshie Sackey (a.k.a Kumanye)
- Mr. John Daniel Kwamena Botchey (aka Master Botchey)
- Madam Diana Darkua Dodoo
- Mrs. Elizabeth Barimah-Sappong
- GOTTFRIED NYAMAA-BOADI
- JUSTICE KINGSLEY-NYINAH CONCERT
- DORIS MUSGROVE MANTEAW ASAREY (NEE GARCHIE)
- Opanyin Alexander Osei Owusu
- Lawyer Obo Kofi Imbeah (O.K.)