What I’m about to say may shock you. Some men only want you for sex.
I know. Crazy, right?
They look at you like a juicy steak that needs to be flipped, tenderized, and flambéed. They don’t care how sweet or smart you are, or how much value you bring to the table. They want to brand you like a cow with their initials square on your ass.
Here are some signs he only wants to bone.
He flat out said so
Fortunately, most of the time these guys will tell you flat out they’re only looking for a good time.
Or they dress it up in other variations like, “We can keep it on the down low” or “We’re just hanging out.”
Either way, take this at face value and run the other way. Don’t fool yourself into hoping for something better.
It isn’t going to happen.
He has a wife or girlfriend
This is a no-brainer, yet many women rationalize taking sloppy seconds will somehow lay the first brick on the path to true-love-forever.
They think they’re powerful and compelling enough to persuade a man to leave his situation. They couldn’t be more wrong.
Do yourself a favor and don’t be a side chick. Have more respect for yourself than that.
He doesn’t want to be seen with you in public
He doesn’t introduce you to his friends, his co-workers or his dog, and he insists it stay that way.
In fact, the only time he wants to see you is at night, with the shades drawn, underneath the black light in his bedroom.
And please, absolutely no pictures, social media adds or tags. He doesn’t want to associate anything with you but a secret 2-hour midnight fantasy.
So please be nocturnal and remain unseen.
He tries to get you drunk
You’ve mentioned your favorite restaurant and maybe even what your favorite flowers are, and he’s either laughed his ass off or ignored you altogether.
But if you’re willing to drink, he’s picking up the tab!
He’ll gleefully scoop you into his car, playing the designated driver hero dude on his way to your place.
He doesn’t care that you have a husband or boyfriend
A lot of guys don’t care if you’re married or involved. In fact, it makes them want you even more.
Why? Because he doesn’t have to invest in anything other than sex because the assumption is you have no emotional investment in him.
That’s fertile ground for no strings attached sex. At least that’s what he thinks. Don’t give him the satisfaction. In fact, don’t give him anything.
He doesn’t talk to you about anything other than sex
If every conversation you’ve had with him revolves around, hints at, or leads to landing in the sack, that’s all he wants.
Shocker. (Including the Shocker.)
He doesn’t want to get to know you or what makes you tick. He wants to know what your hooha looks like and he’s desperately trying to convince you to show it to him.
He offers to pay for it
He knows he doesn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell so he pulls out his fat wad and flashes it in your face.
Then he asks what you’d be willing to do for every bill he methodically draws from the stack and lays on the table.
If you’re into getting paid for sex, Go Team. Keep on keepin’ on. But if you’re not, tell him to get the hell out and let the door hit him in the ass.
He doesn’t respect you when you say no
He keeps pressing you, even after you’ve told him to throw himself off the nearest cliff. To him, hearing you tell him no is like hearing you say maybe, or sometime soon.
No doesn’t mean “Convince me.”
He just doesn’t get it, so enlist the help of your brother or other beefy, intimidating bro-dude friends to kick his ass. If he’s smart, he’ll take the hint.
Call the authorities if you’re genuinely in trouble.
Don’t get caught up in the douchebag’s game of sexual conquest. It’s a no-win situation. And don’t look at him like a soul who needs saving because that’s exactly how he’s drawing you in.
If you’re looking for a relationship and not just a good time, let these dudes roll on by and keep your sanity in tact. After all, you’re worth it, aren’t you?
- Asantehene insists chiefs cannot be blamed for galamsey activities
- ‘My husband either reaches Europe or dies at sea’
- PBC Ltd CEO, Richard Akuoko Adiyiah dead
- ‘The empty headedness of the youth was good enough to vote you into power’ – Senyo Hosi to KT Hammond
- The activities of Chairman Wontumi’s mining firm are illegal – John Jinapor
- Burkina Faso unrest: Military officers remove leader Damiba
- We do not deploy soldiers to provide security for mining firms – Armed Forces
- Galamsey fight: DCEs must get fired – John Awuah
- There is evidence to show some NPP top officials are into illegal mining – John Jinapor
- King Charles and late Queen will both feature on new 50p coins
- Livestream: 7th EMY Africa Awards on Joy Prime
- Patrons at Luv Fm Habitat Fair impressed with quality of event
- Count On Crops Hub equips 32 Agric Extension Officers with data collection skills
- Government fails to announce new farmgate price for cocoa despite start of season
- 2023 CHAN: Black Galaxies face Morocco, Madagascar and Sudan in Group C
- Fight against galamsey must be above partisan politics – Samuel Jinapor
- Customers can purchase electricity credits from Oct. 2 – ECG
- Arsenal beat Tottenham to go four points clear
- Aubameyang scores as Potter gets first Chelsea win
- Faisal Chibsah: From starting coaching career as volunteer to heading FIFA High-Performance specialist role for Africa
- Genser deal: We’re developing a Trojan horse to cannibalise all state enterprises in the energy sector – Ben Boakye
- Policymakers must ensure Ghana does not return to current economic situation – Dr. Twumasi-Baffuor
- Let the public know your innovations – Dr. Addo Kufuor charges tertiary institutions
- Over 1000 shops flooded at Kumasi Central Market; traders blame Contracta for the mess
- Orange Corners Ghana celebrates graduation of 45 entrepreneurs