Societe Generale Ghana and Adansi Travels have announced the launch of a new offer that affords individuals the opportunity to travel across the globe without worrying about limited funds.
With this offer, interested individuals and customers of the bank can conveniently “travel now and pay later”.
This “travel now, pay later” product makes it possible for Ghanaians who want to spread their wings and see the world, access an interest free loan from one of the country’s most trusted banks, Societe Generale Ghana.
Speaking at the event, Obed Hoyah, General Manager of Retail Business for SG Ghana stated that “while it is the desire of many to visit their favourite holiday destinations, lack of adequate funds has been a drawback. It is for this reason that Societe Generale Ghana is today partnering with Adansi Travels, arguably the foremost travel company in Ghana to assist customers with the realization of their dreams.”
Mr. Hoyah explained that with the launch of this new offer, customers of the bank and workers on the Controller and Accountant General Department (CAGD) payroll can access an interest free loan to enable them visit their dream destinations and pay later in flexible monthly installments.
The launch of this product adds to the existing ‘Buy Now Pay Later” offer under the bank’s Consumer Loan scheme which provides customers the convenience of buying the latest, electronic gadgets, phones, home furnishings and more, with the option to pay later at zero percent interest.
The Managing Director of Adansi Travels, Gideon Asare, stated that “indeed the two teams are experts in their respective fields, therefore complement each other perfectly and have worked tirelessly to produce an offer that capitalizes on their well-honed capabilities in order to bring the luxury of travel to all.”
He added that similar to SG Ghana, Adansi Travels started with the aim of helping Ghanaians fulfil their dreams and by launching this offer, the company continues to stay true to its goals.
“Our two companies are by this offer opening the doors of opportunity for as many Ghanaians as possible to finally realize their previously unachievable dreams”.
- My wife has left me because of my child with another woman – Osofo Kyiri Abosom
- The Fourth Estate uncovers fraud in SHS computerised placement
- Full video: SHS computerised placement for sale
- Officials of China Mall, Shoprite, Palace Mall picked up for tax violations
- 8 persons arrested in ‘School placement for sale’ exposé
- New chief falls from palanquin during coronation in Central Region
- WAEC explains BECE grading system
- 3 grabbed for pulling down storey building at Cantonments
- Haruna led Minority leadership had challenges working with Bagbin – Asiedu Nketia
- Assault on Latif Iddrisu: No policeman touched him – Attorney General
- UK economy only G7 nation to shrink in 2023 – IMF
- Nigeria cost-of-living crisis sparks exodus of doctors
- Internal report on CSSPS related corruption ready – Kwasi Kwarteng
- We need to find out if investigation on CSSPS was concluded – Dr. Anti
- We were denied CSSPS data to check public basic schools placement quota – Eduwatch
- GRA taskforce arrests five shopping malls managers for tax infractions
- Ghana free from sleeping sickness
- Forestry Commission demobilises excavator in Atewa Forest
- Emmanuel Owusu: Proposals to operationalise Ghana Financial Stability Fund (GFSF)
- Minority reshuffle: We didn’t consult Caucus for good reasons – Asiedu Nketia
- Chelsea transfer news: Blues bid £105.6m for Enzo Fernandez
- Mr Eazi featured in new star-studded #Boss Campaign
- I Am Investible launches project to create 20k jobs
- Finance Minister’s assurance on DDE welcoming – Individual Bondholders Forum Convenor
- African Development Bank approves $50m and €50m to develop agricultural value chains, improve food security