Kotoko coach Michael Osei has accepted fans criticism following his side’s insipid goalless draw with Bechem United.
The Porcupine Warriors were dull and devoid of any cutting edge as they failed to beat the Hunters for a second straight game.
The fans vented their anger on Osei a move he feels are justified.
"We didn’t expect such a result. I was disappointed as my players were. Criticisms from the fans are acceptable but we didn’t intend to draw.
“Things just didn’t go the way we wanted. We hope to improve to make the supporters happy.”
Up next for Kotoko is an away tie against Dwarfs.
Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @JoySportsGH. Our hashtag is #JoySports
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Nigeria still AWCON favourites, but face tougher task than normal
- Black Queens begin quest for first AWCON title on Saturday
- VAR set to be used in Premier League next season
- Kwesi Appiah defends Ghana's big-name recalls
- Mourinho better than Guardiola - Maradona
- Wayne Rooney to be England captain during farewell appearance
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021
- U-17 WWC: Abdulai hat-trick leads Ghana past hosts Uruguay
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive
- U-17 WWC: Ghana coach eyes winning start against Uruguay
- 10 winners emerge in Maltavator Challenge season 2 Takoradi edition