Eden Hazard says Chelsea do not fear facing Paris St Germain or Barcelona in the Champions League last 16 after his side were held to a draw by Atletico Madrid and missed out on top spot in their group.
As it stands, Turkish side Besiktas are the only other possible opponents for the Blues in the knockout stages.
"It's not a problem who we get, we are Chelsea," said the attacker.
"We know PSG and Barcelona are very good but we are a top team too. We can do anything."
Chelsea had dominated against Atletico until the opening goal, with Alvaro Morata going close and Hazard almost weaving through the visiting defence.
But Saul Niguez escaped the attentions of Tiemoue Bakayoko to plant home a header from Fernando Torres' near-post flick-on after 56 minutes.
Chelsea piled forward as time ebbed away, and Stefan Savic turned Eden Hazard's cross into his own net as the pressure told.
But, with Roma beating Qarabag in the Italian capital, Chelsea could not find the second goal and the victory needed to regain the lead in Group C.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Mohamed Salah named BBC African Footballer of the Year 2018
- Jose Mourinho: Man Utd 'far' from being built in my image
- Active football in Ghana to resume next month
- Coca-Cola Minigolf League: Six clubs set for finals
- Eunice Beckmann to hold charity event for street kids in Accra
- Full list of revised shortlists for 2018 CAF Awards
- Partey fails to make Caf 10-man shortlist for Footballer of the Year award
- Egypt FA in U-turn over 2019 Africa Cup of Nations bid
- WTA gives increased protection for returning mothers on tour for 2019
- Morocco decide against 2019 Africa Cup of Nations bid
- UCL: Real Madrid suffer record home loss to CSKA Moscow
- Man City forward Sterling named Premier League player of the month
- 2009 U-20 World Cup MVP Dominic Adiyiah joins Thai second-tier club
- Richard Commey 'feels like a complete fighter' ahead of world title fight
- CAF CC: StarTimes to broadcast Kotoko's first leg clash with Kariabangi