Premier League newcomers Fulham have signed Ivory Coast midfielder Jean Michael Seri from Nice on a four-year deal.
The 26-year-old, who has 18 international caps, scored 12 goals in 103 appearances for the Ligue 1 side.
Fulham have the option to extend his contract, which runs to 2022, by a further year.
"I'm delighted to be here, it's a new adventure that starts for me and I'm hoping it will all go well," said Seri.
"It was great to get the move finalised."
Seri moved to Europe from his homeland in 2012 when he joined Porto on loan, before switching to fellow Primeira Liga side Pacos de Ferreira the following year.
He signed for Nice in 2015 and has topped the Ligue 1 rankings for passes played and completed for the past two seasons.
Fulham owner Tony Khan said: "Jean Michael arrives with Premier League qualities as well as great promise for the future, which is why he has been at the very top of our target list for a long time."
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Asante Kotoko policy analyst counts benefits of Soccerex exhibition
- Kenya loses CAS appeal over Women's Nations Cup exclusion
- Nigeria still AWCON favourites, but face tougher task than normal
- Black Queens begin quest for first AWCON title on Saturday
- VAR set to be used in Premier League next season
- Kwesi Appiah defends Ghana's big-name recalls
- Mourinho better than Guardiola - Maradona
- Wayne Rooney to be England captain during farewell appearance
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021
- U-17 WWC: Abdulai hat-trick leads Ghana past hosts Uruguay
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive