Premier League newcomers Fulham have signed Ivory Coast midfielder Jean Michael Seri from Nice on a four-year deal.
The 26-year-old, who has 18 international caps, scored 12 goals in 103 appearances for the Ligue 1 side.
Fulham have the option to extend his contract, which runs to 2022, by a further year.
"I'm delighted to be here, it's a new adventure that starts for me and I'm hoping it will all go well," said Seri.
"It was great to get the move finalised."
Seri moved to Europe from his homeland in 2012 when he joined Porto on loan, before switching to fellow Primeira Liga side Pacos de Ferreira the following year.
He signed for Nice in 2015 and has topped the Ligue 1 rankings for passes played and completed for the past two seasons.
Fulham owner Tony Khan said: "Jean Michael arrives with Premier League qualities as well as great promise for the future, which is why he has been at the very top of our target list for a long time."
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Supercopa de Espana: New four-team tournament set to be played abroad
- Hearts boss Kim Grant unhappy with lack of competitive football
- Kotoko coach reiterates CAF Confed knockout stage target
- Solskjaer praises Pogba as one of 'best attacking midfielders in the world'
- Sarri feels the heat as Chelsea fans turn on Italian coach
- Man Utd knock holders Chelsea out of FA Cup
- Saudi prince denies interest in £3.8bn Man Utd takeover
- PHOTOS: Bishop Bowers Sch honour 8-year old Kojo Arhin after Joy Kids Olympics exploits
- Berekum Chelsea, Nania to take part in Viareggio Cup in Italy
- Sánchez goals will start to flow like ketchup, says Solskjær
- Jerome Boateng ruled out of Liverpool Champions League tie
- Physio and six teenagers step in for Italian side but lose 20-0
- Mali secure first U-20 AFCON title on penalties
- Jeffrey Schlupp scores as Palace march on in FA Cup
- Basketball Africa League: Professional competition to launch in 2020