The transfer window in England will slam shut at 4 pm today, the first time the deadline has been enforced before the start of the domestic season.
While it looks unlikely that this will be a record window for spending among England's top clubs - £1.4bn was spent in 2017 according to Deloitte - several big deals could yet happen before the window closes with Manchester United the likeliest to bring in a new acquisition.
And Joy Sports is your preferred option as we guide you through the deals and the drama right up to the deadline with our EPL TRANSFER COUNTDOWN show.
The show will be anchored by arguably the best duo on radio, George Addo Jnr and Gary Al-Smith with insightful analysis from top journalists from Ghana and Europe.
It airs from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm on Joy 99.7FM. Make a date!
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Hudson-Odoi agrees five-year deal to stay at Chelsea
- Zidane denies showing Bale disrespect
- Hearts of Oak decide against renewing Malik Akowuah's contract
- Ronaldo will not face charges over alleged rape
- Hearts of Oak release goalkeeper Ernest Sowah
- Chelsea defender Ethan Ampadu joins RB Leipzig on loan
- Betway Talent Search 2019: Desire FC win Northern Zone
- 'Zidane is a disgrace!' - Bale's agent slams Real Madrid boss
- Ghana Football Awards: Partey retains Footballer of the Year crown
- Pacquiao beats Thurman on points to take WBA Super welterweight title
- CAF Competitions: Kotoko set for Nigerian challenge and Ashgold get Equatoguinean opponents
- Herve Renard resigns as Morocco coach
- Sports Minister to brief parliament on AFCON2019
- Bale 'very close' to exit - Zinedine Zidane.
- AFCON 2019: The tournament of the underdog