Jazz and pop singer, Stephanie Benson last Saturday entertained patrons at Zen Garden in Accra.
Known for her composure on the microphone coupled with her ability to light up any stage, she mesmerised patrons on the night. Not even the rain earlier, could limit her determination on the night.
Stephanie Benson set the tone for the night with a glowing entry, singing her “It’s You” hit song.
She continued with her other songs for over an hour and got the audience on their feet.
Her engagement with the audience throughout her performance was something which attracted a lot of applause for her.
Stephanie Benson is expected to thrill music lovers once again before she returns to her base in the UK.
Watch the thrilling performance below
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Special Prosecutor secures court order to arrest Charles Bissue
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- Frimpong-Boateng’s arrest by OSP was lawful – Joseph Kpemka
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- We need clarification – Bagbin calls for Gyakye Quayson’s name to be retained in Parliament’s records
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team
- Ghanaian in US kills himself after shooting wife for allegedly leaving him for her Ex
- ‘Ghana’s future will be bleak if we don’t act now’ – MPs push for legislation on Artificial Intelligence
- Charles Bissue asks court to stop OSP from investigating him again
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Propak Ghana organises first international exhibition for manufacturing Industries
- 2024 U-20 WWCQ: Black Princesses draw a bye in first round
- Absa Bank donates blood to boost Ghana’s reserves
- 28 million SIM cards successfully registered – Communications Minister
- Baby Jet U-16 Tournament: Knockout games to begin on Friday
- Egypt bans Dutch archaeologists over exhibition linking Beyonce and Rihanna to Queen Nefertiti
- Today’s front pages: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Keta MCE abusing his power with sale of Premix – Concerned youth
- Leverage Africa’s resource endowment to finance development – Mahama
- AGI will be keenly monitoring Mid-Year Budget Review – Twum Akwaboah
- NSMQ23: Acherensua SHS, 2 others book preliminary stage slot
- Donald Trump indicted over classified documents case
- Be vigilant, report strange occurrences and behaviours – NCCE urges public
- Trump will show up on Tuesday, his lawyer says