Once again another episode of the Joy FM Family Pop Quiz came to an exciting end last Sunday, May 15. Congratulations to the Wilson family for emerging winners of the third episode of the quiz.
The Wilsons were one out of three beautiful families that partook in the family fun time on radio that seeks to build families even stronger through education and fun. The championship for the third episode was closely contested for, as the vanquishing family walked home with only 2 points ahead of the second placed Obuobi family.
The Wilson family was represented by its youth, all students. John and Anita are siblings, while the third member of the family, Christian, is a cousin. Speaking to Joy FM, John, the eldest revealed that they saw the Joy FM Family Pop Quiz as an opportunity to explore and have fun. The team goes by the motto, “We do not give up!”
Indeed the Wilson family were unrelenting in their efforts, and were determined to make their father, an electrical engineer, proud while listening at home. Anita is happy to have made her mother proud, as well as her school, Mfatseman Girls Senior High School, where she is currently a second year student.
The winning family cruised home with beautiful souvenirs from First National Bank, while Labadi Beach Hotel is pleased to treat the Wilson family to a buffet lunch at no cost. The family also gets a night stay at Volta Hotel, plus a Dodi Princess ride. All participants including the Obuobi and Osei families walked home with boxes of Cheezy Pizza.
Congratulations to our family of the week; the Wilsons, for emerging winners in the third episode of the Joy Fm Family Pop Quiz, which airs every Sunday, 3pm to 4pm, on Joy 99.7 FM
Your family too can participate by simply sending your family name, together with names of three participating members via Whatsapp to 0551111997.
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Tullow Oil challenges GRA over $300m tax imposition
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- ‘Onyame Akatua’ not a diss to Daddy Lumba – Great Ampong
- Today’s front pages: Friday, January 27, 2023
- Kenya pushes one-pub-per-town order to fight alcoholism
- Kenyan court convicts Venezuelan diplomat of murder
- Decision to reshuffle NDC’s Minority Leadership was taken by FEC – Yamin
- AMA to roll out digital revenue collection system in March 2023
- Let’s assemble our own domestic IMF team before we are told to do so – Alhassan Andani
- Commercial banks should not be faulted for selling cocoa bills – Alhassan Andani
- DDE could be a positive turning point for Ghana – Alhassan Andani
- Mahama speaks on Africa’s strategic priorities at Chatham House
- Pusiga celebrates late philanthropist’s 67 years of changing lives
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- National Labour Commission directs CETAG to call off strike
- Pope Francis appoints Rev Fr Samuel Nkuah-Boateng as Bishop of Wiawso Diocese
- Court threatens to strike out case against Agradaa
- Asiedu Nketia leads party delegation to attend Mahama-led lecture in UK