Belinda Tinkorang, the head of Commercial Banking at UBA Ghana has been named Corporate Lady of the Year at the 4th edition of the Women’s Choice Africa Awards held at the Labadi Beach Hotel in Accra last Friday.
The annual award ceremony organised by Global Ovations under the theme, “Digital Transformation-The new phase of women empowerment’ is aimed at celebrating outstanding women who have made a mark in their respective fields and are advocating for women.
Belinda who won Corporate Lady of the Year has worked with UBA Ghana for 17 years where she played an instrumental role in her previous positions as a Business Manager for the Madina, Corporate Business Office, Tema Main and East Legon 2 Business Offices.
Not only that, but she was also a pioneer staff at the Takoradi Business Office where she was the Profit Centre Manager and achieved remarkable results together with the team.
Belinda is well deserving of this recognition as she is passionate about delivering the best customer service.
Her impact on customer experience is so strongly felt that she was selected to join the Lagos team to develop a blueprint for customer experience and later appointed as the C1st Ambassador for UBA.
Commenting on her award, Belinda says, “I am honoured to be recognised by the Women’s Choice Award as a winner of the 2022 Corporate Lady of the Year Award. This is a meaningful recognition and I’m humbled.
“I dedicate this award to my family who is my strong pillar and to all women brightening the corners where they are. I also couldn’t have achieved this on my own without the support of my UBA Family. I feel empowered to do more and to keep being an inspiration to many.”
Belinda’s unchanged belief is in women helping women and she is hoping her win will increase the profile of women doing great in their fields and empowering others and also inspire young women to aim for greater heights wherever they find themselves.
She also commends all the nominees in her category for the respective roles they are playing in their fields.
- Woman ordered to refund $80k after she refuses to marry man who paid her fees
- Suspected food poisoning: Waakye kills 5 including pregnant woman
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- Man butchered by unknown assailants at Krofrom in Ashanti Region
- DDE could be a positive turning point for Ghana – Alhassan Andani
- ZONTA Club of Accra hands over renovated, fully stocked library to Dome schools
- The BMPS Show on Joy Prime: Season 3 returns on January 27
- Joy Prime’s BMPS Show returns: Is flirting disrespectful to your partner?
- Debt Exchange: Ghana Insurers Association urges policyholders to remain calm
- Patience Ozokwor explains why she didn’t remarry after husband’s death
- KNUST findings cite reduction in green areas for increased flooding in Kumasi
- Develop a positive attitude – Apostle Nyamekye advises Ghanaians
- The Spanish town powered by waves
- GES commiserates with bereaved families of 8 drowned pupils
- Black Sherif bags 5 nominations from Soundcity MVP Awards
- 47th SWAG Awards gala set for Saturday, January 28
- Government reaches deal with Securities Industry Association to sign up for Domestic Debt Exchange
- No amount of petitions and press conferences can reverse NDC’s new parliamentary leadership – Ras Mubarak
- Climate change reporting shouldn’t always be about doom – Lecturer
- A sex scene with Jim Iyke almost got me expelled from university – Actress