After months without action, the 2022/23 UEFA Champions League resumes this week, starting Tuesday, February 14, with the competition in the knockout stages.
Defending champions Real Madrid are among the teams who are still in the competition as the Round of 16 stage takes shape.
The Last 16 games have scheduled for two phases with the first-legs of four games to be played this week with the other four being played next week.
In Tuesday’s fixtures, AC Milan host Tottenham Hotspur at San Siro while Bayern Munich take a trip to France to play Paris Saint-Germain.
Club Brugge play host to Benfica with Borussia Dortmund also going head-to-head with Chelsea in Wednesday’s games.
With its return, the Champions League will be played from now until the final in June.
As always, Joy FM will bring you live commentary of a game each matchday starting on Tuesday.
The Multimedia Group has secured radio rights to the Champions League until 2025, in partnership with DStv SuperSport.
- Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Ghana branded ambulance found in Dubai in viral video not for sale – National Ambulance Service
- Cattle and sheep easier to control than Nigerians – Buhari
- Independent Power Producers reject government bid to restructure $1.58bn debt
- Otumfuo destools chief of Asante’s famous Antoa town
- Attorney General asks Speaker to declare Assin North seat vacant
- I didn’t insult you – Mahama responds to Nana Akomea
- Legon Cities drag Hearts of Oak into relegation dogfight
- Let’s unite to remove E-levy, Covid-19 levy – Ablakwa urges MPs
- IMF deal: Government to reduce public sector compensations by 0.5%
- Ghana defender Patric Pfeiffer reaches verbal agreement to sign for Augsburg – Report
- About 2.4 million Ghanaians are living with diabetes
- Man prises crocodile’s jaws off his head at Australian resort
- BoG needs to pay equal attention to non-bank financial institutions as it does banks – Dr. Anane-Antwi
- BoG interventions to restore confidence in financial sector not enough – Dr. Atuahene
- Pita Limjaroenrat: Thai election upstart who vows to be different
- Uganda’s President Museveni approves tough new anti-gay law
- Beyoncé’s Renaissance tour: An intergalactic explosion of fun
- Group calls for help to save Keta Kɔlebu Market
- 10 signs you’re in a toxic relationship with your job
- If these 5 things are happening, your relationship is already over
- Men who smile at women are sexist, says Science
- The IMF programme has been designed with an extension in mind – Prof Bokpin
- IMF deal: There is a lot of pain; government must first calm the market – Prof Bokpin
- Government should have called a national meeting before announcing 0.5% compensation reduction -Labour expert