Nigerian actor Yul Edochie is expecting a new child with his second wife Judy Austin.
The actor made the confirmation in a post on his social media handle on Tuesday, May 30.
The video showed Judy Austin heavily pregnant taking pictures for her maternity photoshoot.
Yul Edochie was heard in the background singing praises to his second wife, Judy Austin.
About a minute into the video the couple’s first child, Star Dike, was seen taking pictures with his mum.
“IJELE ODOGWU. Judy Austin. Grace and Elegance personified Happy Soul,” Yul Edochie captioned the post.
This comes two months after Yul Edochie lost his first son Kambilichukwu whom he had with his first wife, May.
Kambilichukwu died in March after reportedly developing a seizure and was rushed to the Mother and Child Hospital in Lagos.
Following the 16-year-old’s death, the Lagos state police command has said it will investigate the death of Kambilichukwu.
The Lagos police spokesperson, Benjamin Hundeyin, in a chat with BBC, confirmed that there is an ongoing investigation to uncover the cause of Kambilichukwu’s death.
Breaking his silence on his son’s death a month later, Yul Edochie shared with his followers the conversation he had with his late 16-year-old son on the morning of his death.
He noted that the young boy was excited to inform him about his school activities and he was looking forward to the inter-house games they were expected to have two days later.
However, Kambilichukwu passed away later that day. Yul Edochie stated that the family misses him every day since he died.
Singing his first son’s praises Yul Edochie added “calm, cute, brilliant, always cheerful, outstanding footballer, gentle and loving soul. You’re an angel. We miss you. We love you, Kambi. Daddy loves you. But God loves you more. Rest well, Son. Till we meet again. Rest in Heaven with God. My dear son, Kambi Yul-Edochie. Kambi yoooooo! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.”
- Government must pay attention to issues plaguing creative arts industry – D-Black
- Without guarantor system, EC would’ve disenfranchised many eligible voters – Omane Boamah
- Nana Krobea Asante unhappy about Ghana’s decline in peace ranking
- OccupyGhana condemns arrests of peaceful demonstrators
- #OccupJulorbiHouse: Citizens’ rights above that of President, IGP – Kofi Bentil
- Parts of Accra flooded during Friday’s downpour
- Journalists Sanctuary International condemns latest police brutality against journalists in Ghana
- EU, SNV Ghana, Government convinced of green entrepreneurship potential
- Ko-Jo Cue teases new single with Joey B
- Pastor Eastwood Anaba’s Days of Wonder Conference illuminates Houston
- Volta Regional Gender Department calls for support for women
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse protestors defy rains to intensify demonstration
- Chamber of Young Entrepreneurs, EU and SNV Ghana, launches ¢3m Young Entrepreneurs and Start-ups Support Fund
- Hanno Barkhoff joins Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra as General Manager
- GRA clears air over allegation of harassment; recovers over ¢104,000 from upfront payments