Eddie Murphy and his fiancee Paige Butcher have a new baby boy.
The couple released a statement through Murphy's publicist Monday saying Max Charles Murphy was born Friday and weighed 6 pounds, 11 ounces.
It's the 10th child for the 57-year-old Murphy, the second child for the 39-year-old Butcher, and their second child together.
The "Nutty Professor" and "Beverly Hills Cop" actor has been dating the Australian model and actress since 2012.
The statement says Butcher and the baby are doing well.
Murphy and Butcher also have a 2-year-old daughter, Izzy.
Murphy's oldest child, Eric, is 29.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for game app
- Thank you! Kuami Eugene appreciates KiDi for amazing verse
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 24): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ makes it to the top
- Court orders police to file Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale trial documents
- Patoranking explains why he allows nudity in videos
- Cuba Gooding Jr. rants about groping allegations
- D-Black drops much anticipated ‘Smoke & Mirrors’ EP
- Video: My mom and I were abandoned by my father – Nsromma star
- It will be difficult going back to school – Kuami Eugene
- I’m a shopaholic, I need prayers – Jackie Appiah
- Abraham Attah to star in Birdman’s film
- Lena Headey didn’t like Cersei’s ‘Game of Thrones’ death scene
- Girlfriends, side-chicks of Black Stars players should be allowed into their camp – Mzbel
- Duchess Meghan nominated for World Fashion Award
- Video: Do politics if you want Ghana to move forward – A Plus