Panelists on the Super Morning Show on Joy FM Friday advised listeners on some evaluations to do before entering into a relationship.
Maame Awinador, espoused that there is no solace in seeking acceptance from someone when you haven’t accepted yourself.
She noted that you have to find things about yourself that you love before considering marriage because, marriage in itself is not an end but “a lot of work.”
“You cannot find something in a marriage that you didn’t possess before entering the marriage,” Annie Vera Gyamfi, another panelist agreed, adding that if you possess bitterness inwardly, marriage cannot fix you into happiness.
Listen to the discussion below:
More Lifestyle Headlines
- New Jersey brother and sister allowed to marry after 10-year-long court battle
- Photos: Cosmopolitan Mix 30-day weight loss challenge: Work-out session gets off to flying start
- Government to upgrade Binaba Health Centre to PolyClinic
- Zoomlion, Health Ministry to deploy technology to map mosquito breeding sites
- 2019 NSMQ finalists take healthcare cover at Medifem
- Patients to pay more as GMA increases cost of medical services
- Fashion Friday: 22 countries, 44 designers make history at 2019 MB Global Fashion Week
- UCC medical school holds 10th white coat ceremony
- Fashion Friday: African-made luxury fashion is making a comeback
- Denied access to baby, ordeal of '63-yr-old' in mental home retold
- Cheating and manipulation: Confessions of a gaslighter
- Young people reporting Parkinson’s disease, health expert disturbed
- Community support for psychiatric patients adequate - Mental health Specialist
- Gov't settles trainee nurses' allowance for 2018/19 academic year
- GHS launches mobile app to strengthen disease surveillance