The Ghana Social Media Union has ranked your super station, Joy 99.7 FM, as the top Ghanaian radio station with a presence on both Facebook and Twiter.
The Ghana Social Media Union is an annual ranking to celebrate Ghanaian brands that thrive on social media specifically both on Facebook and Twitter.
Social Media is a platform that connects individuals and corporate bodies together for the purpose of sharing information.
Its introduction has over the years received major patronage as thousands of brands continue to log on to various platforms.
Though its invention met a number of criticisms in terms of content by some individual users, its contribution towards the success of the Ghanaian youth and corporate bodies is imperative.
It has proven a place where global brands disseminate information that has the tendency of building upon their outlook.
These two were strategically considered based on their ability to allow for larger audience or followers.
The ranking below was compiled from available data on December 29, 2014.
- Joy 99.7 FM 261,306
- Citi 97.3 FM 207,536
- Adom 106.3 FM 173,025
- XFM 95.1 164,289
- Y 107.9 FM Ghana 110,155
- Peacefmonline 74,363
- Asempa 94.7 FM 68,456
- Hitz 103.9 FM 42,421
- Oman FM 107.1 36,357
- Radio XYZ 93.1FM 34,834
- @joy997FM 145,877
- @y1079fm 129,228
- @citi973 113,605
- @peacefmonline 12,334
- @Live919fm 10,874
- @starr1035fm 3,167
- @XFM951 2,280
- @sweetmelodiesfm 1,006
- @asempa947fm 719
- @omanFM 224
Have your say
More News Headlines
- AIBF announces 2018 Literary Awards winners
- Yendi: One dead, 2 picked for disrupting rites to enskin new Ya-Na
- 'World's cutest dog' dies from 'heartbreak'
- NPP MP mounts defence for embattled colleague over killed undercover investigator
- 108 police personnel diagnosed with mental illness
- NAM1 will be in Ghana upon final determination of Dubai case – Police, EOCO
- Congressman proposes travel ban on Ken Agyapong over Anas' partner killing
- Investigator killing: Time to say enough is enough – Ken Ashigbey
- Photos: Killed undercover investigator buried
- Rev. Korankye Ankrah praises Chief Imam
- Yo-Naa Abubakari Mahama is new Ya Naa-elect
- It's time to nip creeping Fake News challenge in the bud – Oppong Nkrumah
- Ahmed murder an attack on press freedom – US Embassy
- OneGhana Movement wants Kennedy Agyapong prosecuted
- 120 Ghanaian police officers heading to Somalia