A mum was left feeling absolutely mortified after making an epic Facebook mistake.
The middle-aged woman accidentally live-streamed a rather rude video of herself to her 2,000 Facebook friends, instead of privately messaging it.
The saucy clip, which showed Zeinepa Galibova from Bulgaria getting frisky in bed, was intended for her husband's eyes only.
Her partner is currently away, working in the UK, and she clearly misses him a great deal.
However, instead of sending the video to her long-distance lover, the woman accidentally uploaded it as a Facebook story, shocking her friends and family.
The x-rated clip was also viewed by the woman's 20-year-old son, who told local media in Tuhovishta, that he will be unable to return home for at least five years due to embarrassment.
Galibova's nearest and dearest have branded the video a "sex-tape".
The Sun reports that the woman's husband was also very upset over the incident and refused to speak to his wife for several days after.
The woman claims the video was filmed out of boredom and she has had to turn to close friends to help her get over the blunder.
And she's not the only one who recently suffered an incredibly embarrassing moment relating to sex.
One mum was left unsure of what to do after discovering her young daughter had been hiding under the bed, whilst she and her husband talked dirty to one another.
She wrote: "Soooooo... Our 12-year-old daughter thought it would be funny to sneak in our room and hide at the food of the bed to scare us.
"Not knowing she was there, my husband and I start talking dirty to each other.
"She then jumps up, unintentionally scaring the s*** out of us and run out of the room. My husband and I, while still trying to gain composure because we both almost jumped out of our skin are now completely confused on how to proceed."
Have your say
More News Headlines
- The holiday destination no one has heard of
- Assistant U.S. Secretary of State for Consular Affairs visits Ghana
- 7 die in gory accident as vehicle plunges into valley
- Bright Minds Foundation to provide housing, financial support to defiled 13-yr-old
- Video: Customers storm Zoe Outreach Embassy to demand locked-up investment
- Ace Ankomah finds a cause to rant in Takoradi
- SSNIT wants contribution rate reviewed
- Let’s collaborate to run mission schools - Presbyterian University president to govt
- GNPC Foundation secures scholarship for students in rural communities
- Ex-convict sent back to prison for stealing
- Retired army officer criticises presser on Canadian girls’ rescue
- Odumase police investigate alleged lynching of unidentified man
- 94-year-old World War II veteran gets high school diploma
- Spending time in nature boosts health, study finds
- ENA calls for gov’t support for persons living with albinism