Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante has signed a new five-year deal to keep him at the club until 2023.
The France international, 27, has scored three goals in 81 Premier League appearances for the Blues after joining from Leicester City in 2016.
Chelsea won the league title in Kante's first season at Stamford Bridge and he was named the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year.
"It has been two beautiful years and I wish for more to come," he said.
"Since I came, I have completely improved as a player, challenged myself and got some awards I never thought about.
"I like the city, I like the club and I am happy to be here for more time."
Kante has 36 caps for France and was a member of their World Cup-winning squad in Russia this summer.
Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia said: "When he arrived, we knew we had signed a special player - but he has astounded everybody with his tireless and unselfish displays.
"Off the pitch, he remains a dedicated professional and a humble human being despite the fact he is a world champion and a two-time Premier League winner.
"We now look forward to five more years with N'Golo at the heart of the Chelsea midfield."
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- AFCON 2019: Ighalo hands Nigeria bronze
- Atletico Madrid sign Tottenham defender Kieran Trippier
- Kotoko midfielder Kwame Bonsu completes move to Esperance
- CAF adopts one-leg finals for club competitions
- Real Zaragoza sign Raphael Dwamena from Levante
- Caf expands Women's AFCON to 12 teams
- Tunisia v Nigeria: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Blatter labels Samoura's Caf move 'colonialist'
- Pernell Whitaker was unique - Eddie Pappoe
- #AFCON Offside: Ismailia, the beautiful city without V8 [Photos]
- Ghana Football Awards billboards hit town
- Marc Batchelor: South African former footballer shot dead
- Meeting to discuss start of 2019/20 league season called off
- AFCON 2019: Cameroon fire Seedorf after knockout failure
- AFCON 2019: This generation is better than mine - Aliou Cisse