Paris St-Germain claimed their eighth Ligue 1 title without kicking a ball after second-placed Lille were held to a goalless draw at Toulouse.
The leaders have 81 points after 32 games and cannot be caught as they lead Lille, who have played one more match, by 16 points with five games remaining.
Thomas Tuchel's side will take to the field as champions when they host Monaco later on Sunday.
PSG have now won the title six times in the past seven seasons.
The Parisians could win the domestic double when they face Stade Rennais in the French Cup final next Saturday.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- AFCON 2019: The tournament of the underdog
- Man Utd reject Inter Milan's £54m Lukaku bid
- The #JoyAFCON Team of the Tournament
- Senegal 0-1 Algeria: Five things we learned
- Algeria win Africa Cup of Nations with fortuitous early goal
- Parliament: Sports Minister summoned to explain poor AFCON showing
- 'I'd swap Champions League medal for Afcon' - Mane
- BHOBU-POGA Health Walk slated for July 20
- Senegal v Algeria: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Ghana to face South Africa in AFCON 2021 qualifying
- Amaju Pinnick dismissed as Caf vice-president
- Mikel Obi retires from international football
- A fifth “All-African Coaches” AFCON final
- Juventus sign De Ligt on five-year deal
- AFCON 2019: Ighalo hands Nigeria bronze