Paris St-Germain claimed their eighth Ligue 1 title without kicking a ball after second-placed Lille were held to a goalless draw at Toulouse.
The leaders have 81 points after 32 games and cannot be caught as they lead Lille, who have played one more match, by 16 points with five games remaining.
Thomas Tuchel's side will take to the field as champions when they host Monaco later on Sunday.
PSG have now won the title six times in the past seven seasons.
The Parisians could win the domestic double when they face Stade Rennais in the French Cup final next Saturday.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany to leave after 11 years
- Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale in first round to defend title
- Manchester City win FA Cup to secure historic domestic football treble
- AFCON 2019: Why Asamoah Gyan must be sacrificed for the future
- Robben, Ribery strike in perfect farewell as Bayern seal Bundesliga title in style
- 'Bribed' referees who handled Ashgold-Kotoko clash banned temporarily
- Guardiola relaxed over UEFA probe into Manchester City
- Allegri to leave Juventus this summer
- ANALYSIS: Only these players from Ghana's 2017 AFCON team should go to Egypt. [Infographic]
- Wafu Women's Cup: Ghana fail to reach final after Nigeria defeat
- Asantehene calls for golf support
- Solskjaer will get financial backing to 'create success' at Man United
- Thomas Partey could join Inter, claims agent
- Man City referred to UEFA judicial chamber over alleged FFP breaches
- FIFA seeks a billion World Cup viewers to boost women's game