The modern world has transformed many of the jobs that we used to know have perished and have transformed others to make way for the new needs demanded by the labor market. Given this, emerging professions have emerged thanks to the new demands that companies need.
According to studies by LinkedIn and the World Economic Forum, they have sought to know the most relevant jobs to determine the direction of the labor market and companies. For this reason, Universidad Tecmilenio listed the 10 best-paid emerging professions in the last five years.
1. Artificial Intelligence Specialist
The hiring of artificial intelligence positions has grown 74% in the last four years, and covers different specializations within the industry such as artificial intelligence engineering and machine learning.
2. Robotics engineering
Robotics is a growing industry, therefore the demand for careers in robotics engineering and jobs in virtual and physical bots will be on the rise over the next few years.
3. Data scientist
Data science has topped the list of emerging jobs for three years, and demand for this specialty will continue to grow across all industries for years to come.
4. Full stack engineering
The pace of change in technology has made professions such as programming engineering or full stack a valuable job within companies. Since 2015, hiring for this position has increased 35% per year.
5. Site Reliability Engineer
This profession is responsible for the operational and application development processes to function properly. So the demand for this work will continue to increase as we use technology in our day.
6. Customer Success Specialist
Given the growth of technology services, jobs related to Customer Success or customer success specialists have grown 34% since 2018. Most of these professionals work in the software and information technology industry, since they are responsible for both understand technology and manage the relationship with the customer.
7. Sales development representative
This profession has been on the list of emerging jobs more than once, and its importance lies in the continuous growth of the technology services of sales specialists to find new clients.
8. Data engineering
Today, data is a valuable resource within all types of organizations and they need professionals who can build infrastructures to keep it organized. Therefore, the hiring rate of these specialists has increased 35% since 2015.
9. Behavioral health technician
This profession specializes in providing care for mental health, substance abuse, autism, and behavioral disorders. His field of work is varied so it does not require a specific degree, providing the opportunity for professionals from different areas to join this emerging career.
10. Cybersecurity specialist
Cybersecurity is a priority for different sectors and companies in the face of the theft of confidential data. Vacancies for IT security specialists have increased more than 50% compared to years past.
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Ras Nene confronts Achimota Mall security for stopping his team from filming
- Ghana returns to gold top spot as output jumps 32%
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame laid to rest
- Tourists watch Russian man get devoured by shark on Egypt beach
- 2022/23 GPL final day: Medeama and Bechem title tug of war, Hearts of Oak’s relegation threat
- Playback: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame
- Minority warns against turning Green Ghana Day events into corruption schemes
- ‘Spiritualist’ on trial for allegedly defrauding client of GHȼ85,000
- Vice President Bawumia has never held British or any other citizenship – Gideon Boako
- Life lounge with Edem Knight-Tay: Only because she is a woman
- I’ve been forced out over Partygate report – Boris Johnson
- 2023 AFCONQ: Chris Hughton replaces injured Alexander Djiku with Kasim Adams
- Media Coalition Against Galamsey frustrated at non-prosecution of Akonta Mining directors
- ISSER recommends adoption of electric vehicles to achieve a low-carbon transport sector
- Prof Frimpong Boateng is a role model for fighting ‘galamsey’, follow his examples – German Ambassador urges Ghanaians
- Special Prosecutor is guest on Newsfile on Saturday, June 10
- Unemployment in Ghana is highest among female youth – ISSER report reveals alarming disparities
- GrEEn project plants 2,000 trees in Ashanti and Western regions
- Asantehene leads tree planting in Kumasi as part of Green Ghana Day initiative
- Johnnie Walker Black Label and Red Label ‘step out of boxes’
- Sankalp West Africa Summit 2023 on entrepreneurship slated for June 12
- French Open 2023: Novak Djokovic through to final after Carlos Alcaraz injury
- Man Utd owners spoke to PSG chairman about Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani’s bid