The Police Service says medical examination and interviews for successful applicants in this year’s recruitment exercise will commence today, Monday.
In a press statement signed by Director-General of Public Affairs, ACP Kwesi Ofori, the Service noted this stage of the recruitment exercise will take place for three days. It ends on Wednesday, December 15.
Successful applicants have been urged to visit the Service’s recruitment portal to print their medical examination and interview chits “for further details.”
The medical examination will be conducted in Accra, Kumasi, Tamale and Cape Coast.
In Accra, the medical exam will be conducted at National Police Training School (NPTS), Tesano.
The designated locations for Kumasi, Tamale and Cape Coast are Police Training School at Patasi, Tamale Police Clinic and Cape Coast Police Clinic respectively.
- Akufo-Addo reshuffles ministers
- Turkey earthquakes: Ghana star Christian Atsu found after 26 hours under rubble
- He said just the ‘tip’, but now I’m pregnant; the story of a university fresher
- Businessman Ibrahim Mahama to fund treatment, education of former NSMQ ‘Shark’
- DDEP: We’ll continue to converge there until we’re exempted – Dr. Anane Antwi
- 40 Ejuraman students injured in dining structure collapse
- GES, Education Ministry to release academic calendar for SHS
- Turkey earthquake: “Huge and miraculous” – Christian Atsu’s local manager reacts to his rescue
- Turkey earthquake: Ghanaian students recount horror
- Demand for dollars ease; BoG sold only $9.2m on spot market
- Majority leader stops taking fuel allocation in response to Ghana’s economic woes
- Digital Cooperation Organisation makes case for collaboration at LEAP in Saudi Arabia
- Asante Akim Marathon winner to compete in world cross country competition
- DDEP: Government commends bondholders who have tendered their bonds
- DDEP: Government grants 3-day administrative window for bondholders to complete processes
- Merqury Quaye to headline first DJ concert in Ghana on March 5
- Playback: One-on-one with Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
- ‘The Lord is your shepherd, you shall not want’ – Bagbin prays for Haruna Iddrisu and co
- Epixode hopes to be as big as Grammy winner Kabaka Pyramid ‘one day’
- Teachers are poised to teach, but no logistics – GNAT
- Sex is a very healthy aerobic exercise – Dr. Yaw Osarfo
- Four men jailed for molesting a teenager at Agogo
- ‘I’m excited to show everyone at Southampton what I can do’ – Kamaldeen Sulemana
- 32-year-old nurse commits suicide in Kpasera, Savannah Region
- Haruna Iddrisu did not sell out NDC to us – Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu