AC Milan head coach Stefano Pioli has had his contract extended for a further two years until June 2022.
The 54-year-old Italian took the role in October and his initial deal expired at the end of this season.
But the former Lazio and Inter Milan manager has taken AC Milan to fifth in the Serie A table, on course to qualify for next season’s Europa League.
“I am happy and proud of the trust I have received from AC Milan,” said Pioli.
“I want to thank everyone, including our fans, who we’re really missing at the stadium, but are always close and supportive.
“Our future is today: we must be focused and determined, be united and play as one.
“We’re at the beginning of an extraordinary path. If we keep working this way, we’ll grow and be more and more competitive.”
Milan’s chief executive Ivan Gazidis added: “Stefano has shown he can deliver the vision of football we have for our club – exciting, progressive and passionate.”
AC Milan have three games of their season left and play second-placed Atalanta at home on Friday.
- ‘Do I look like a fraudster?’ – Shatta Wale reacts to calls for FBI probe over his affiliation with Hajia4Reall
- Barker-Vormawor refuses to state his plea as he is slapped with fresh Treason charges
- I paid GH₵30,000 to fix my body – TikToker Aba Dope
- Gyakye Quayson to contest Assin North seat again in June 27 by-election
- Gyakye Quayson can vie for Assin North seat; it’s a calculated risk – Amaliba
- 7 reported dead, several others injured in renewed Gonja – Mamprusi clash
- ‘It’s disappointing’ – Bofoakwa Tano coach on not being able to lead the team in Ghana Premier League
- Assin North by-election: NPP closes nomination as two persons pick forms
- Gonja-Mamprusi clash: Security personnel deployed to restore calm
- Two villages in North Gonja burnt down in renewed violence between Mamprusi and Gonja
- 5 African countries pledged to uphold free internet in 2021 UN resolution but ‘broke their word’
- Defence Minister cuts sod for construction of 9 military projects
- Dismissed Sunon Asogli workers: Togbe Afede must call company to order before June 26 – Organised Labour
- AfDB appoints Richard Kwaku Ofori-Mante Acting Director of Agricultural Finance and Rural Development
- Education Minister cuts sod for TVET facility at Manso Nkwanta
- Chief, Pastor held over murder of student nurse in Mankessim face fresh charges
- Ghana Health Service launches mass drug administration
- Zambia’s state house clarifies row over handbags
- Latif Abubakar, Spanish Embassy thrills audience, makes history
- Boy who struggled to eat or speak due to tumour receives transformational surgery in Senegal
- Be the change you wish to see – Director-General of Webster University charges graduates
- Unilever’s Nana Yaa Owusu-Ansah wins Ultimate Woman of the Year at FMCG Awards
- Allegiance could mean a lot of things aside from citizenship – Prof Asare
- ‘We look forward to achieving our goals’ – Tariq Lamptey on playing for Black Stars
- World Hunger Day: Government urged to encourage science, technology and innovation in agriculture