Several people have been injured in an accident on the North Airport road close to Villagio.
A Sprinter bus with registration number GT 5365 – 20 somersaulted and crashed into an okada rider who had parked along the road.
The accident occurred Wednesday, around 9:45 pm.
Eye witness reports indicate that the vehicle had loaded passengers from Lapaz and was heading for Ashaiman when the incident occurred.
According to some passengers, their driver, suspected to be drunk had been over speeding.
They stated that despite several complaints for him to slow down, he had turned a deaf ear and subsequently crashed.
The driver has since fled the scene, however, a team of policemen and the ambulance service arrived at the scene to commute affected persons to the nearest hospital.
- I was slapped, kicked in the groin by National Security officials – Citi FM’s Caleb Kudah recounts ordeal
- Citi FM journalist broke GJA code of ethics by filming at National Security premises – Affail Monney
- Over 90% of ‘rotten’ vehicles at National Security premises distributed – Former MASLOC boss
- I will resign from Parliament if anyone proves that I promised to fix any road – Sam George
- Eight home-based players included in Ghana’s squad to face Morocco and Ivory Coast
- #FixTheCountry: Be measured in your expectations of Akufo-Addo due to Covid-19 – Chief of Staff
- Citi FM journalist committed no crime in filming at National Security premises – Samson Anyenini
- Mental disorder after childbirth is real – Mother shares experience
- Inflation returns to single digit of 8.5% in April 2021
- Manner of Citi FM journalists’ arrest worrying – Sulemana Braimah
Ada-East students benefit from Scholarship Scheme
Academic City holds Diversity Day to deepen understanding of African Culture
German-based Muslim group supports Nsawam-Adoagyiri Zongo communities
IDeL-UEW to establish study centres in some West African Countries
Akufo-Addo and his NPP government are reducing Ghana to a police state – Haruna Iddrisu
Children with hole in heart need help – Surgeon
Kpone Zonal Councils intensify fight against poor sanitation
Social media users react to DSP Azugu’s alleged role in Citi FM journalist’s assault
Court adjourns Assin North MP’s case over hearing of applications
Pregnant woman, 2 others feared dead in Tamale-Buipe Highway accident
Ghana ranked 9th in SSA with highest value of energy infrastructure project – Report
UK funds cyber capacity building in Ghana
CSIR wants recognition for research works
Femi Kuti speaks after father, Fela, missed out on 2021 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction
The neglected woman with a neglected disease