President Nana Akufo-Addo will from today, September 12, begin a two-day tour of the Volta Region.
As part of the tour, he will commission some completed projects, and inspect ongoing ones.
President Akufo-Addo will attend the opening of the Ghana Bar Association Conference in Ho today.
He will then depart to Kpeve to inspect the progress of work on the Eastern Corridor Road and the Agenda 111 Hospital Project, both in the South Dayi Constituency.
In Kpando, President Akufo-Addo will pay a courtesy call to the Chief of the Akpini Traditional Area and inspect the construction of a Steel Bridge to end the day’s schedule.
Day two of the tour will begin with a visit to the 66 Artillery Regiment Military Barracks in Ho and an inspection of the Ghana Secondary Cities Support programme at the Ho Central Market.
President Akufo-Addo will then depart to Aflao to commission the Aflao Community Day School, in the Ketu South constituency.
He will proceed to the North Tongu constituency to commission the North Tongu District Magistrate Court, after a courtesy call on the Paramount Chief of the Battor Traditional Area, to climax the President’s visit to the region.
- I’ve been given over ¢100k ‘haircut’ on my investment – Franklin Cudjoe
- Appointment Committee recommends approval of 2 out of 4 Justices nominated to the Supreme Court
- I have been battling prostate cancer for a year – KSM
- Black Sherif is the voice of African youth – Akon
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- Economy is in crisis, we need Debt Exchange Programme to get IMF Staff-Level Agreement – Abena Osei Asare
- Sacked against medical advice, workplace abuse and stigma – An HIV ambassador’s story
- 81 aspirants vie for 14 national executive positions in NDC
- Ghana in talks with Dubai oil refiner to barter gold for fuel
- We will no longer be paying 50 pesewas and ¢1 as road toll next year – Roads Minister
- Debt Exchange: Proposal put forward by government drastic and steep – Prof. Bokpin
- Restructuring Ghana’s Debt: Pay your taxes, reduce size of government – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- John Kofi Owusu
- KNUST students develop smart farming system
- Nursing and Midwifery Council urges victims of medical negligence to report cases for redress
- Pedro Castillo: Peru’s ousted leader seen with police after impeachment
- Bondholders advised to compel government to reduce its size
- Waterstone Realty Ltd sues government for $4.7m over National Cathedral project
- Education should be priority of government in times of strike – NUGS
- Minority confident of kicking out Ofori-Atta by end of censure motion vote on Thursday
- Political scientist suggests merger of some ministries
- Playback: PM Express discuss burden of debt exchange programme on Ghanaians
- Road toll has not been abolished; law still exists – Roads Minister
- Hundred culinary students graduate at EKGS
- Debate on censure motion against Ofori-Atta to begin on Thursday