Allianz Insurance, a subsidiary of Allianz Group has partnered FC Bayern München, the most successful football club in Germany to launch a social media campaign dubbed “Allianz Insurance X FC Bayern München Quiz”.
The campaign will engage and reward customers on Allianz Insurance Ghana’s Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn pages.
Using hashtags; #AZFCB #AllianzInsurance #FCBayern, customers who answer the questions correctly will get a free signed jersey from FC Bayern players and Allianz Insurance branded souvenirs.
According to Allianz Insurance, “Leveraging on our Group’s football assets, we are excited to partner with FC Bayern to engage thousands of Ghanaians online about two iconic brands in the world.”
The company explained that the quiz is one of the many loyalty initiatives it is introducing this year, adding that by leveraging on social media will make it easier for customers to participate.
- ‘How can people lie like this?’ – E. T. Mensah on NDC’s Saglemi Housing project defence
- Volta, Bono, Bono East regions emerge as Covid-19 hotspots
- 10 more deaths recorded in Ghana’s Covid-19 fight
- UG to cough up $165m judgment debt for abrogating Africa Integras partnership
- Founders’ Day: We must work to free ourselves from colonial power that binds us – Akufo-Addo
- Michael Jai White loses oldest son to Covid-19
- Stop rolling out new projects until all existing ones are completed – Mahama tells government
- If any person should be prosecuted over Saglemi, it should be E. T. Mensah – Stan Dogbe
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Chief’s linguist shot dead during robbery operation
Tourism Minister charge youth to share ideas to help revive sector
Assume good position when breastfeeding to avoid complications – Midwife advises women
Applications for UK government’s Chevening Scholarships opens
#FixTheCountry demonstration to be replicated in Kumasi and all other capitals – Convenors
Livestream: NPP commemorates 29-year anniversary
Tokyo 2020: Ghana’s 4×100 men’s team qualify for final after breaking national record
BoG’s trading platform : cedi hits ¢5.99; forex bureaux sell at ¢6.01 plus
We’ve lost about ¢720k to African Swine fever – Saki pig farmers
UG to cough up $165m judgment debt for abrogating Africa Integras partnership
Our Covid-19 testing device at KIA is reliable – FDA
Today’s front pages: Thursday, August 5, 2021
IMF lowers Ghana’s inflation forecast to 9.6%
African governments must enact laws to sanction sources of misinformation – ECOWAS
Whether through courts or by-election, I don’t see anything changing in Assin North – Brogya Genfi
Woodworkers fear loss of jobs in planned eviction from operational space