Rapper Sarkodie has advised the youth to always have faith in themselves and whatever they put their minds to.
Taking to Facebook, the musician shared pictures of himself in his early days as an up-and-coming act in the music industry to encourage young people.
He noted that the craving to achieve their respective goals will definitely provide the motivation they need to meet them.
“Set no limitations on yourself and don’t forget to put in work,” Sarkodie wrote.
Among the pictures he shared, Sarkodie added a recent photo of himself standing in front of a huge crowd to make a comparison between his life before and now.
Sarkodie began his music career as an underground rapper, participating in Adom FM’s popular rap competition Kasahare Level.
Through this, he got the opportunity to work with renowned producer Hammer of The Last Two, Edem, R2Bees and many others.
Over the years he has cemented his name in the Ghana music industry as one of the best rappers and has extended his wings abroad through collaboration.
He has seven albums (Mary, Makye, Rapperholic, Sarkology, Highest, Black Love, No Pressure) and an EP (Alpha) to his name.
- Loans to become more expensive as BoG hikes policy rate to 24.5%
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- Brother stands in as groom skips wedding to train
- Government using IMF as smokescreen to force its ‘austerity budget’ on Ghanaians – Martin Amidu
- Daniel Afriyie Barnieh to run down Hearts contract as he rejects new deal
- Akufo-Addo’s fight against illegal mining is a complete ‘419’ – Sammy Gyamfi
- Parliament warns Herald Editor to cease exposés on controversial GNPC/Genser Energy contract
- Ghana’s debt stock up ¢9bn to ¢402.4bn in July 2022 – BoG
- WHO alert over India-made cough syrups after deaths in The Gambia
- FDA concurs with WHO’s caution against four substandard paediatric medicines found in The Gambia
- People like our union – Shatta Wale on why he requested to collaborate with Michy
- Qatar 2022: Ghana vs Uruguay not a ‘revenge’ game – Andre Ayew
- Malta Guinness WPL: Ridge City take on Essiam Socrates; Pearlpia face Prisons Ladies on Day 1
- I think Black Sherif is Bob Marley reincarnate – Sonnie Badu
- Prudential Bank leads conversation on Pan-African Payment and Settlement System
- Midweek performance wrap of Ghanaian players in Europe
- Exhibit customer-centric services in your daily operations – British Council to organisations
- Government consciously shielding main culprit in Bulgarian Embassy demolition – Ablakwa
- ‘I’m fed up’ – aspiring NDC chairman backs calls to oust incumbent Ofosu Ampofo, Asiedu Nketia
- One dead in Tetegu floods
- #BigBrotherNaija records over 19m tweets by fans￼
- Uganda president apologises for son’s tweets on invading Kenya
- Illegal mining very endemic in Bosome Freho district – Lands Ministry
- US to begin screening travellers coming from Uganda for Ebola
- British officials release date for King Charles III’s coronation