Actor Amitabh Bachchan is back in the work mode in the right earnest. As he returns to the sets after recovering from the coronavirus, he has embraced work with a vengeance.
“Yooo .. hooo !!! .. back to the grind and work .. 4 campaign films .. 5 outfit changes .. 4 still shoots .. 5 hrs one day .. other than me everyone else looking like they ready for a ‘heist’.. and tomorrow on to KBC .. !!” the actor tweeted.
T 3648 – yooo .. hooo !!! .. back to the grind and work .. 4 campaign films .. 5 outfit changes .. 4 still shoots .. 5 hrs one day .. other than me everyone else looking like they ready for a ‘heist’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 .. and tomorrow on to KBC .. !! pic.twitter.com/C8Bio5k2pA— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) September 3, 2020
Through his blog, he also gave a glimpse of what his workday looked like. Sharing a few photos where he is seated on a wheelchair, Amitabh wrote, “Its been a struggle to be back on your feet and the considerate unit accommodates me with this vehicle of convenience.
The surroundings are quiet and disciplined, scarce conversation. A respected look and guidance, care at every wheel turn, crew about, seeking any requirement from me, feeling like a child in the cradle.
All precautions of the mask and PPE and distance and channels where I should wheel away, ready and designed before, people about to take any instructions fatigue, rest, eat something, a coffee or a drink, a break…just say it, no rush no issue.”
He went on to explain that the wheelchair was a requirement for one of the shoots.
- 3 ECG employees charged for stealing ¢2.1m prepaid credits
- Yul Edochie and wife May lose first son
- No one from Ghana’s film industry approached me while I was here – Spike Lee
- Martin Amidu on Anas: ‘Genuine anti-corruption crusaders don’t hide behind masks’
- Power outages imminent as Ghana Gas shuts down Atuabo gas processing plant from April 1
- Parliamentary committee recommends passage of controversial Anti-LGBTQ bill
- Davido confirms he’s married to Chioma
- Political appointees at Presidency increases to 361
- Ambulance case: Court orders Ato Forson to open defence
- Ashanti NDC refutes allegations of wearing military uniforms on campaign tour
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- ‘God created me and he knows why I am gay’ – Ugandan
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Weather information assists farmers to adapt to climate change
- Beige Bank collapse: Witness accuses Nyinaku of taking bank’s US$200,000 illegally
- Green Sports Academy wishes Isaac Dogboe well ahead of WBO featherweight title fight
- Dogboe v Ramirez – Dogboe’ s trainer chasing history
- Donald Trump indictment: Ex-US president to be charged over hush money
- WMO retires deadly cyclone Fiona and Ian from list of names
- 5 member committee investigating Kejetia Market fire starts with fact-finding mission
- UBA Ghana holds first quarter ‘Jogging To Bond’
- Playback: PM Express discuss how to restore capital market after DDEP
- Kuami Eugene offers budding musicians tips for Joy Prime’s ‘Cues & Lyrics’ audition
- Mercy Chinwo threatens musician with ₦2bn lawsuit after he used her name in song