Artiste manager Lawrence Nana Asiamah Hanson popularly known as Bulldog has allegedly been arrested by the National Intelligence Bureau (NIB).
Chairman of the Ghana Music Rights Organization (GHAMRO), Rex Omar, confirmed the news in an interview, with Okay FM.
According to him, he spoke to his sources close to Bulldog’s lawyer who claimed he was picked up by some men from the Jubilee House and sent to the NIB cells.
However, the reason for his arrest was not disclosed, Rex Omar added.
Rex Omar said his team was following up on the arrest and will update Ghanaians on what he finds.
Meanwhile, some people have associated Bulldog’s arrest to threats he made on live TV against President Akufo-Addo.
He said on UTV’s United Showbiz that the President will not complete his second term if he does not pay the locked-up funds of Menzgold customers.
Although Bulldog retracted his statement, he said that his comments did not mean he was going to shoot or kill the President.
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- Gospel musician accuses police of killing her brother in a scuffle over cash
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Assault of Latif: Attorney General begs for time to pursue settlement talks
- Minority leadership rancour is a needless distraction – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Trader jailed for causing harm to ‘Good Samaritan’
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- UTAG-GIJ threatens to withdraw from UniMac merger
- Football transfers: Kamaldeen Sulemana chooses Southampton over Everton
- Minority Caucus meeting over removal of Minority leadership postponed for the second time
- Will Smith and Martin Lawrence returning for fourth ‘Bad Boys’ movie
- Domelevo yet to receive emoluments nearly 3 years after being ‘forced out’
- Debt exchange: I don’t want to believe there are conmen in government – Carbonu on pensions
- Hubtel wins big at Ghana Fintech Awards 2022
- ‘Kamaldeen feels he can help Southampton immediately’ – Nathan Jones
- Fire kills mother, 2 daughters at Abuakwa
- 34 women arrested for prostitution in Tema, each granted GHs5k bail each
- Ex-soldier sues government, colleagues over sexual abuse
- aYo insurance covers over 8 million Ghanaians in 5 years
- Every Premier League signing and sale made in the January 2023 transfer window
- Southampton confirm signing of Black Stars winger Kamaldeen Sulemana
- Husband tells wife to pay him 30% of her salary for using their home office to work
- Ukraine deserves to join Nato, says new Czech leader
- CHAN 2022: Senegal see off Madagascar to set up final with Algeria
- Sex and no sleep may be killing endangered quolls – Research