Ashanti Gold President Dr Kwaku Frimpong has constituted a new management team headed by his son, Emmanuel Frimpong with support from astute football administrator Roy Arthur.
Emmanuel Frimpong, who is 27 years old, will serve as the club’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – a position which became vacant following the resignation of Frederick Acheampong last month.
“We want to make Ashanti Gold one of the biggest brand in African Football,” Frimpong said following his appointment.
Despite being a novice in football management, the young administrator is confident of succeeding in his new role with the support of club president.
“With the support of my management and Dr Kwaku Frimpong, we can make it. Being C.E.O of Ashanti Gold is not a matter of age,” he said.
“Ashanti Gold is always ready to compete in Africa,” he added.
Roy Arthur, a respected football agent, has been handed Sporting Director role. Roy Arthur is the most experienced in the five-member management team, having served as CEO of BA United.
“It is a privilege to have this opportunity to join Ashgold as the Sporting Director. I think it’s great, looking forward to this new giant challenge and I hope to help the team achieve more success in the future,” he said.
Other members of the management are Seth Boakye Agyemang, Gibrine Musa and Daniel Bioh.
Below is list of members and their positions
1. Chief Executive Officer — Emmanuel Frimpong
2. Administrative Manager — Seth Boakye Agyemang
3. Sporting Director — Roy Arthur
4. Operation Director — Gibrine Musa (Zamba)
5. Secretary/Media Officer — Daniel Bioh
- Akufo-Addo sets in motion probe to determine if CJ should be removed from office
- NDC expels Koku Anyidoho
- We’re being humiliated, insulted and deprived of our rights – Ga-Dangme people petition Akufo-Addo
- Ghana Immigration Service intercepts 607 parcels of suspected Indian hemp at Wli Todzi
- Henry Quartey demands transfer of Ayawaso Central Municipal Environmental Health Officer
- Cedi forecast to end year within ¢6.14 and ¢6.32 to dollar, as forex bureaux sell dollar at ¢6
- GRIDCo appoints new CEO
- Tokyo 2020: Simone Biles out of team finals
- Neither Nana Asante Bediatuo nor his wife has bought Holiday Inn Hotel – Lawyers
- Assin North MP’s case: Resident insists only Supreme Court can decide what constitutes allegiance
Ghana’s democracy does not help minority parties – Bernard Mornah
GHS targets 12.6 million people for Onchocerciasis drug administration
The explosive Brexit spat that no one is talking about could slam the UK economy
Cabinet gives all-clear for roll-out of Cylinder Recirculation Module
Elizabeth Ohene: Girls can do maths
Jobberman Ghana provides more jobs through the GIZ Hybrid Job Fair
Over 200 graduates emerge from Ecobank Group and AUDA-NEPAD MSME Training For Financing program
BioNTech wants to pilot new malaria jab ‘by 2022’
Expense of Akufo-Addo’s foreign travel has nothing to do with national security – Haruna Iddrisu
Obama joins NBA Africa as strategic partner
Construction of Institute for Community Health and Development at Ensign College of Public Health begins
Neither Nana Asante Bediatuo nor his wife has bought Holiday Inn Hotel – Lawyers
Godfred Dame moves to fix data loss problem at AG department with new system
Tokyo Olympics: Simone Biles out of individual all-around final
Akufo-Addo re-appoints 1st Deputy Governor, Dr. Opoku-Afari for second term