BMW Club Ghana (BMWCGH), Ghana’s biggest Auto Club, will host the maiden edition of BMW Clubs West Africa Grand Tour in Accra from 23 to 25 August 2019.
The event is aimed at bringing together all the BMW Clubs in West Africa for an annual Tourism drive in a member country each year. This year, members from Nigeria, Benin, Togo and Ivory Coast will converge in Ghana for this 3-day event.
Activities lined up for the event include trips to interesting tourism sites within the Greater Accra and Eastern regions, inter-clubs sports competitions, free technical support and diagnostics. The celebrations will be climaxed with a sleep over event at the Aqua Safari in Ada; and end with a TrackDay event.
Commenting on the initiative, Kwadwo Oppong, President of the BMW Ghana Club said:
‘’We are excited to be the first Club and country to host this event. We believe this programme will help drive the Ghana’s tourism agenda and fortunes. At BMWGH, our core objective is to enhance the BMW experience for our members by providing services, support, information, and activities that promote camaraderie and encourage social awareness and responsibility. The club is a big support group for the Ultimate Driving Machine addiction. At the heart of our values is the promotion of Driver Safety and Social Responsibility. ‘’
BMWCGH has also line up exciting motorsports events and campaigns for the rest of the year. The club will embark on a 3-day, over 2,000km vacation drive to the Mole Park in Tamale with stops at Lake Bosomtwe and the Kintampo Waterfalls in October. Climaxing the year will be Ghana’s maiden Drift & Drag Race event in December where Ghana’s fastest cars and drivers will take on each other in a closed circuit. This event is opened to all motorsports enthusiasts in Ghana and West Africa in December.
Founded in 2017, BMWCGH has grown to become Ghana’s biggest Car Club promoting motorsports in Ghana and Africa. It is also one of Africa’s fastest-growing owner supported single-marque car club. Today, BMWCGH has over 100 committed members nationwide mutually enhancing one another’s BMW ownership and driving experience. With almost 25,000 followers on social media platforms: (Facebook & Instagram). As one of BMW’s active and vibrant enthusiast organisation, with Chapters in West/Central and Ashanti Region, the club represents a lifestyle of passion and performance.
More Business Headlines
- Savings and Loans sector cleanup: BoG approach should have been less destructive
- GRA staff urged to abide by codes of conduct
- Photos: MTN Heroes of Change receive awards
- Photos: Patrons get results at 2nd JoyNews Habitat Mini Fair
- A $1.6 billion horror as Ghana investors can’t get their savings
- No 100% assurance to depositors with axed Savings and Loans companies
- Nigerian gov't ordered to pay $9bn to private gas firm
- Full List of licensed Savings and Loans companies as at August 16
- Detailed reasons behind BoG closure of Ideal, Women's Bank, Midland, and 18 others
- Book to compliment Africa's efforts to meet economic, cultural needs to be launched
- GN Savings is not only solvent but would be highly liquid if... - Nduom reacts
- Eric Nipah appointed Receiver for insolvent Savings and Loans companies
- Why GN Savings and Loans Company Ltd was closed down
- StanChart cleans up, donates to Accra Rehabilitation Center
- Luv FM's maiden Corporate Groove Flavour hits Kumasi