Ghana Oil Company (GOIL) has officially ended its “Efie Ne Fie” promotion with the final ultimate rewards held at the Sebrepor GOIL Service Station at Afienya near, Tema.
At the third and final Ultimate Rewards, 1,000 customers who accrued the highest points walked home with 1,000 cedis, 500 cedis or 300 cedis worth of fuel on GOIL’s electronic payment card, the GO Card. Similarly, 211,754 customers also received instant rewards during the month from 360 stations involved in the promotion.
Overall, 918, 420 customers who purchased fuel from any GOIL station received an instant reward during the three month period of the promotion while 2,500 customers who accrued the highest points during the period of the campaign, got ultimate rewards ranging from free fuel, free servicing, weekend stay for two at hotels and several others.
The Chief Operating Officer of GOIL, Mr Alex Adzew thanked customers who participated in the three-month promotion and assured them GOIL will continue to reward them for their loyalty, adding that the company will not relent in its efforts to improve upon the quality of products at all times. He noted the GOIL will also scale up its customer service offering.
The Head of Fuels Marketing, Marcus Deo Dake, asked Ghanaians to continue to patronize GOIL products because buying from GOIL will indirectly strengthen the economy since profits stay in the country and are ploughed back into the economy to benefit the people.
There was an exhibition of an array of GOIL lubricants and a demonstration of the efficacy and quality of GOIL’s SUPER XP and DIESEL XP fuels using the company’s Mobile Laboratory van.
Present at the ceremony were representatives of some regulatory bodies including the NPA, GOIL’s Brand Ambassador, Barimah Azumah Nelson and some management staff of GOIL who interacted with customers and presented gift items to customers.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Video: Alhassan Andani makes startling revelation on banking crisis
- Banking crisis: We are out of the woods –Stanbic’s Alhassan Andani
- Why the economy grows but jobs are not – Stanbic MD has answers
- Gold gains to near highest since 2013
- African Engineers converge in Tunis for conference on Food Security
- CBG pays out GH¢2bn to depositors, MFIs from bonds
- 'Solar is cheap, don’t be deterred by upfront cost'
- Consolidated Bank launches ‘We Stand With You’ tagline to affirm brand promise
- Absa named Africa’s Best Investment Bank
- 2nd Women in Tourism summit launched
- Allianz Ghana launches micro-insurance policies for informal sector
- Group CEO of Special Investment is 2019 EMY Africa Man of the Year
- Former Barclays chief John Varley cleared of fraud charges
- ACEP okays upward adjustment in electricity tariffs
- Law barring foreigners from retail trade unenforceable – Lawyer